VA.-COMPACT DISC CLUB - DARK PLEASURE

 


 VA.-COMPACT DISC CLUB - DARK PLEASURE



CD 1
====

01 Back To Black
02  the 411 feat. Ghostface - On My Knees
03 Lizz Wright - Leave Me Standing Alone
04 Ashanti - Foolish
05 Nelly Feat. Kelly Rowland - Dilemma
06 Craig David - Don't Love You No More
07 Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine
08 Gabrielle - Out of Reach (ORCHESTRA LONDON SESSION ORCHESTRA)
09 Eamon - I Don't Want You Back
10 Grover Washington, Jr. - Soulful Strut
11 Leela James - Mistreating Me
12 Kelly Rowland - Stole
13 Lil' Flip - Sunshine
14 Lloyd - Street Love
15 India Arie -  I am not my hair
16 C&C Music Factory - Take a Toke
17 Jagged Edge - Walked outta heaven


CD 2
====

01 Ayo - Down On My Knees
02 Gabrielle - Why
03 Ne-Yo - So Sick
04 Keisha cole - i should have cheated
05 Barry White - It's Only Love Doing It's Thing
06 Mother's Finest - Love Changes
07 Isaac Hayes - Walk On By
08 Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
09 Alice Russel feat TM Juke - Hurry On Now
10 Belleruche - Balance
11 Terry Callier - Do It Again
12 INOJ - Time After Time
13 Foxy Brown feat. Blackstreet - Get me Home
14 Mary J. Blige-Be Without You
15 Akon - Never Took The Time
16 R.Kelly - Ignition (Remix)
17 Baby Bash feat. Frankie J. - Suga Suga


CD 3
====

01 Ashanti - Rock Wit U
02 Shola ama - Still Believe
03 Sergio Mendes ft. India Arie - Timeless
04 Keisha Cole -Heaven Sent
05 Jaguar Wright - The What Ifs
06 KC && Jojo - All My Life
07 Your Good Thing (is About to End)
08 Mark Morrison - Moan And Groan
09 Denise Williams - It's Gonna Take a Miracle
10 Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu
11 Truth Hurts - The Truth
12 Dru Hill - How Deep Is Your Love
13 Anthony Hamilton - Coming From Where I'm From
14 Brownstone - I Can't Tell You Why
15 Najee - I Wish
16 Ray Parker Jr - i don't think that man should sleep alone
17 Aaron Neville_Best of_Betcha By Golly, Wow


CD 4
====

01 Anita Baker - Giving You The Best That I Got
02 Bill Withers - Oh Yeah!
03 Barry White - Playing Your Game Baby
04 Aaron Neville - My Brother, My Brother
05 One Way - Lady You Are
06 Smokie Robinson - Just To See Her
07 Stanley Turrentine - Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing
08 Natalie Cole & Peabo Bryson - What You Won't Do For Love
09 Tevin Campbell - Can We Talk
10 Keith Washington - Kissing You
11 The spinners - toni my love
12 Diane schuur - by design
13 Gladys Knight - Next Time
14 DONALD BYRD - [FALLING LIKE] DOMINOES
15 Michael Jackson - The Girl Is Mine
16 Can't Take My Eyes Off You
17 Michael White - I Like It

Comentarios

Entradas populares