Lounge Legends - Golden Sounds of the 70's-4 cds

 


 Lounge Legends - Golden Sounds of the 70's-4 cds




70'S DISC 1
===========

01 - Sweet, Sweet Smile
02 - The Air That I Breathe
03 - Knowing Me, Knowing You
04 - You Make Me Feel Brand New
05 - Blue Bayou
06 - I Am I Said
07 - Matchstalk Men& Matchstalk Cats & Dogs
08 - Everything I Own
09 - When I Need You
10 - Send In The Clowns
11 - Help Me Make It Through The Night
12 - Touch Me In The Morning
13 - Annie's Song
14 - Too Beautiful To Last
15 - She
16 - Woodstock
17 - Top Of The World
18 - Just When I Neede You Most
19 - Vincent
20 - You Needed Me
front
mp3tag


70'S DISC 2
===========

01 - Yesterday Once More -Pete Moore
02 - Too Much Heaven -BBC Midland Orchestra
03 - Let Your Love Flow -Arthur Greenslade
04 - Make It With You -John Fox
05 - Piano Man -Johnny Douglas
06 - You've Got A Friend -John Gregory
07 - The Most Beautiful Girl In the World -Norrie Paramor
08 - Feelings -Stanley Black
09 - Imagine -Neil Richardson
10 - How Can You Mend A Broken Hear -Ron Goodwin
11 - Laughter In The Rain -Syd Dale
12 - Isn't She Lovely -John Gregory
13 - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face -Johnny Pearson
14 - Don't Cry For Me Argentina -Alan Tew
15 - For All We Know -Norrie Paramor
16 - Solitaire -John Gregory
17 - Nadia's Theme -Johnny Pearson
18 - When You're In Love With a Bea -Arthur Greenslade
19 - Killing Me Softly With His Song -Johnny Pearson
20 - Bright Eyes -Norrie Paramor


70'S DISC 3
===========

01 - Don't Cry Out Loud -Alan Tew
02 - Words -BBC Midland Radio Orchestra
03 - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Bl -Arthur Greenslade
04 - We've Only Just Begun -John Gregory
05 - I Will Survive -Stanley Black
06 - Torn Between Two Lovers -Norrie Paramor
07 - Dancing Queen -Alan Tew
08 - If You Could Read My Mind -John Gregory
09 - One Day In Your Life -Johnny Pearson
10 - They Long To Be Close To You -Ron Goodwin
11 - The Hustle -Stanley Black
12 - Three Times A Lady -John Gregory
13 - I Just Want To Be Your Everyth -Johnny Douglas
14 - Fernando -Norrie Paramor
15 - Day By Day -John Gregory
16 - Home Lovin' Man -Alan Tew
17 - Eye Level -Norrie Paramor
18 - I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do -Arthur Greenslade
19 - Nobody Does It Better -John Gregory
20 - I Won't Last A Day Without You -Pete Moore


70'S DISC 4
===========

01 - Rise -Stanley Black
02 - If -John Gregory
03 - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life -Alan Tew
04 - The Old Fashioned Way -Norrie Paramor
05 - Talkin' In Your Sleep -John Gregory
06 - Chiquitita -Stanley Black
07 - Heart of Gold -John Gregory
08 - The Way We Were -Stanley Black
09 - I Honestly Love You -Alan Tew
10 - A Little Love And Understandin -Norrie Paramor
11 - Summer Of 42 -Johnny Pearson
12 - Superstar -Pete Moore
13 - Dance With Me -Johnny Douglas
14 - Aria -Norrie Paramor
15 - Longer -John Gregory
16 - My Life -Norrie Paramor
17 - Love's Theme -Syd Dale
18 - She's Always A Woman -Johnny Douglas
19 - Love Is In The Air -John Gregory
20 - Just The Way You Are -Johnny Pearson

Comentarios

Entradas populares