Reader's Digest - The Best of Roger Whittaker

Reader's Digest - The Best of Roger Whittaker 

His Greatest Hits and Finest Performances
 
▼CD 1
#    Title    Rating    Length
1    New World in the Morning

2    You Are My Miracle

3    Mammy Blue

4    A Special Kind of Man

5    Durham Town

6    The Last Farewell

7    Feelings

8    When I Need You

9    Both Sides Now

10    Send in the Clowns

11    Evergreen (Love Theme from a Star Is Born)

12    A Weekend in New England

13    It’s Your Love

14    Annie’s Song

15    Time

16    Indian Lady

17    Your Song

18    Here We Stand

▼CD 2
#    Title    Rating    Length
1    I Was Born

2    Family

3    Wonderful World

4    I See You in the Sunshine

5    Home Lovin’ Man

6    I Am But a Small Voice (‘Ako y Munting Tinig’)

7    Good Morning Starshine

8    By the Time I Get to Phoenix

9    You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’

10    A Taste of Honey

11    Those Were the Days

12    All I Have to Do Is Dream

13    Imagine

14    Time in a Bottle

15    Solitaire

16    Sunrise, Sunset

17    She

18    Fire and Rain

19    Morning Has Broken

20    Calypso

21    Yellow Bird

▼CD 3
#    Title    Rating    Length
1    Puff (The Magic Dragon)

2    Dirty Old Town

3    River Lady

4    Scarborough Fair

5    Down by the Sally Gardens

6    The Ash Grove

7    Foggy, Foggy Dew

8    Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes

9    Greensleeves

10    The First Hello, the Last Goodbye

11    Halfway Up a Mountain

12    Summer Days

13    All of My Life

14    Lullaby for My Love (Berceuse Pour Mon Amour)

15    A Day in the Life of a Lucky Man

16    I Don’t Believe in If Anymore

17    I Believe

18    A Man Without Love

19    Before She Breaks My Heart

20    Mexican Whistler

21    Wishes

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares