VA - Best of DooWop & 50's (2009)

 



 VA - Best of DooWop & 50's (2009)

VA - Best of DooWop & 50's (2009)
12CD | Release: 2009

Genre: Oldies


Tracklist:
1 Best of DooWop & 50's Hub Vol. 1

01 - Danleers - Half A Block From An Angel0
02 - Danny & The Diamonds - Possibility
03 - Dante & Friends - Little Miss America
04 - Darvels - I Lost My Baby
05 - Decoys - It's Gonna Be Alright
06 - Sonny Dee - I?m Not The One For You
07 - Del Rays - The One I Adore
08 - Del Satins - Stay At Home Sue
09 - Del-Aires - I?m Lonely
10 - Donnie And The Del-Chords - Be With You
11 - Don Elliot - Angel
12 - Shadows - Don't Be A Fool
13 - Dreamairs - Dream Angel
14 - Echoes - Baby Blue
15 - Emjays - This Is My Love
16 - Enchantments - Oh Rosemarie
17 - Ernie Ford - Slow Boat To China
18 - Fabulous Kays - The Doo Wop Song
19 - Eddie Floyd & The Falcons - I'll Never Find Another Girl Like You
20 - Five Sounds - Good Time Baby
21 - Five Trojans - Alone In This World
22 - Gary & The Knightlites - Will You Go Steady
23 - Glenwoods - Elaine
24 - Goldbugs - Stop The Wedding
25 - Guy Tones - She's Mine
26 - Impalas - Image Of A Girl
27 - Jericho Brown - Bluebird
28 - Jimmy Bowen - Blue Moon

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 2

01 - Continentals - My Lonely Friend
02 - Accensions - I Don't Want To Go
03 - Alan Silvestri - Earth Angel
04 - Andrea Carroll - Why Am I So Shy
05 - Ernie & The Halos - Angel Marie
06 - Pepe And The Astros - Judy My Love
07 - Bandaleers - This I Swear
08 - Barries - Tonight Tonight
09 - Barry Lane & Group - I Don't Want You
10 - Beautiggins - Really Paradise
11 - Belairs - Tell Me Why
12 - Bi Tones - In My Lonely Room
13 - Big Six - Sh Boom
14 - Blen-Dells - Forever
15 - Blue Belles - I Found A New Love
16 - Blue Emotions - Doo-Wop All Night Long
17 - Blue Sonnets - Thank You Mr. Moon
18 - Bobbie Smith And Dream Girls - Duchess Of Earl
19 - Bobbi-Pins - Why Did You Go
20 - Bobby Comstock - Your Boyfriend's Back
21 - Bobby Fuller Four - Pamela
22 - Bobby Gee & The Celestials - Blue Jean
23 - Bobby Moore - It Was A Lie
24 - Bop Chords- So Why
25 - Boyfriends - Let's Fall In Love
26 - Boys - Angel Of Mine
27 - Charles Brown & Group - Angel Baby
28 - Cadets - Sixty Minute Man

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 3

01- Camerons - Guardian Angel
02- John Capri - When I?m lonely
03- Capris - Where I Fell In Love
04- Carribians - Wonderland
05- Cascades - Dreamin'
06- Cascades - Was I Dreamin'
07- Caslons - Anniversary Of Love
08- Castaleers - You're My Dream
09- Casuals - So Tough
10- Catalinas - Be Mine
11- Catalinas - Hey Little Girl
12- Catalinas - Rainy Day Bells
13- Chandeliers - Blueberry sweet
14 - Channels - Now You Know
15- Chantels - Maybe
16- Charts - Zoop
17- Chevys - Goodnight Sweetheart
18- Chiffons - I Have a Boyfriend
19- Chips - Oh, My Darlin'
20- Chordettes-My boy Lolipop
21- Classmates - Pretty Little Pet
22- Vinnie Di Martino & The Clouds - I Got A Girl
23- Cole Joye - Be My Girl
24- Colonials - Little Miss Mophet
25- Concords - Away
26- Concords - Tonight
27- Contenders - The Clock
28- Crystals - He's Sure the Boy I Love

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 4

01 Kenny Vance - Looking For An Echo
02 Little Fay & The Emotions - Joey Won?t You Ask Me
03 Little Tom & The Valentines - School Girl
04 Majors - A Wonderful Dream
05 Wade Flemons & The Newcomers - Here I Stand
06 Nicky & The Nobels - Poor Rock & Roll
07 Off Keys - Oh Little Girl
08 Orlons - Don't Hang Up
09 Parakeets - Shangri-la
10 Bobby Pedrick & Group - Maybe
11 Pendletones - Long Tall Girl
12 Platters - This Magic Moment
13 Redwoods - Never Take It Away
14 Rialtos - Let Me In
15 Skeeter Davis - I Can't Stay Mad At You
16 Skyliners - It Happened Today
17 Sparkletones - Boys Do Cry
18 Stanford Mendicants - Runaround Sue
19 Styles - I Love You For Sentimental Reasons
20 Defenders - I Laughed So Hard
21 Rinaldo Brothers - DooWop Will Never Die
22 Tommy Frontera & Group - After Tonight
23 Tren-dells - Moments Like This
24 Unique Chords - Looking For Love
25 Uniques - I'm So Unhappy
26 The Valrays - Yo Me Pregunto
27 Vibraniques - Hey Boy
28 Videls - Mister Lonely
29 Young Lions - Little Girl

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 5

01 - Ideals - Please Jan
02 - Impacts - Tears In My Heart
03 - Caravelles - One Little Kiss
04 - Showmen - It Will Stand
05 - Antones - You Are The One
06 - Tangents - Send Me Something
07 - Neons - Angel Face
08 - Fred Knight & The Chessmen - Laurie
09 - Memories - Love Bells
10 - Classics - Portrait Of A Fool
11 - Charades - Surf Bird
12 - Charades - Close To Me
13 - Cupids - True Love True Love
14 - Darwin & The Cupids - How Long
15 - Four Temptations - Catty
16 - Spindeltoppers - Hey Moon
17 - Tony & The Holidays - There Goes My Heart
18 - Billy Champ - Believe Me
19 - Laurels - Picture Of Love
20 - Evelyn Dell & The Vibratones - Please Tell Me Why
21 - Billy Champ - Hushabye
22 - Barbara Masey & Group- You Call Me Angel
23 - Turbans - This Is My Story
24 - Raindrops - I Remember In The Still Of The Night
25 - Del-Satins - Remember
26 - Barry Petricoin & The Belairs - Pretty Little Angel
27 - Barry Petricoin & the Belairs - Anything For You
28 - Mann Drake & The Ft. Knox Trio - Vampire's Ball
29 - Augie Rios & the Notations - I've Got A Girl

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 6

01 - Four Tunes - Marie
02 - Clovers - I've Got My Eyes On You
03 - Flamingos - Jump Children
04 - Belvederes - Pepper-Hot Baby
05 - Keynotes - I Don't Know (Why I Love You Like I Do)
06 - Five Royales - Right Around The Corner
07 - Lamplighters - Bo Peep
08 - Cues - Destination 2165
09 - Five Keys - She's The Most
10 - G-Clefs - 'Cause You're Mine
11 - Earl Lewis & The Channels - Now You Know (I Love You So)
12 - Moonglows - See Saw
13 - Spiders - A-1 In My Heart
14 - Pearls - Ice Cream Baby
15 - El Dorados - Boom Diddle Boom
16 - Dubs - Such Lovin'
17 - Cadets - Let's Rock And Roll
18 - Cuff Linx - Zoom
19 - Magnificents - Don't Leave Me
20 - Richard Berry & The Pharaohs - Have Love, Will Travel
21 - Penguins - Butterball
22 - Fabulous Pearls - Baby Drop Top
23 - Nolan Strong & The Diablos - If I (Could Be With You Tonight)
24 - Cadillacs - Louise
25 - Dreamlovers - For The First Time
26 - Mascots - Lonely Rain
27 - Cleftones - Earth Angel
28 - Sensations - Music, Music, Music
29 - Nutmegs - Crazy 'Bout You
30 - Dynamics - Misery
31 - Zafiros - Un nombre de mujer (Ofelia)
32 - Arthur Lee Maye & Group - I'm Happy And In Love
33 - Bonus - Platters - La Hora De Crepusculo (Twilight Time)

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 7

01- The Exotics - Goodnight
02- Paramounts.- Just to be with you
03- Yesterdays-You Can't Judge A Book
04- Buddy Clinton & The Belmonts - How My Prayers Have Changed
05-The Tradewinds - Lonely Bo
06- Robert Pebbles & Group - This Little Light Of Mine
07- Velvets - My Love
08- Schoolboys - Ding a ling Coo Coo Mop
09- Jades - So Blue
10- Dion DiMucci - Sandy
11- She Loves To Rock - Flaires
12- Gabriel & The Angels - Zing Went The Strings
13- Neil Sedaka.-All I Need Is You
14- The Crowns - Possibility [Alternate Take]
15 - Danleers - A Picture Of you
16- Deke Dickerson - Wang Dang Dula
17- Vince Castro & the Tonettes -Bong Bong
18- Mello-Kings - I Played The Part Of A Fool
19- The Crests - It Must Be Love
20- King Krooners - Pretty Little Girl
21- Johnny Dawn, Johnny - Walking Down The Avenue
22- Dialtones - Till I Heard It From You
23- Jarmels - Why Am I A Fool For You
24- Richie & Group - Cherie
25- Bell Larks - Million And One Dreams
26- Chanters.- At My Door
27- Four Graduates - Candy Queen
28- Randy & the Rainbows - Dry Your Eyes
29- Darlene Day & The Imaginations - Will

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 8

01 Allen, Ray & The Upbeats - Sweet Lorraine
02 Hollywood Playboys - Ding Dong School Is Out
03 Keytones - Time After Time
04 Imaginations - Wait A Little Longer Son
05 Roomates - My Foolish Heart05 Prophets - Sha La La
06 Rob Roys - Do-Re-Me
07 Gene Pitney & The Embers - Runaway Lover
08 Gems-Please Change Your Mind
09 Itels - Star Of Paradise
10 Sedates - Girl Of Mine
11 Lee Adrian - School Is Over
12 Crescendos - I'm So Ashamed
13 Dootones - Down The Road
14 Joy Anthony & Group - Earth Angel
15 Mystics - Will Love Ever Come My Way
16 Ovations - Real True Love
17 Ovations - Runaround
18 Chessmen - Mr Cupid
19 Christies - Love Came To Me
20 Don Dell & The Upstarts - A Special Love
21 Johnny & The Jokers - Learning About Love
22 Randy & the Rainbows - Why Do Kids Grow Up
23 Revlons - Dry Your Eyes
24 Sheriff and the Revels - Shombolar
25 Roomates - The Only Girl For Me
26 Five Stars - My Paradise
27 Tremonts - Believe My Heart
28 Troy Dodds & Group - Count Of Love
29 Viscounts - One Of The Guys
30 Vocal-Aires - Dance Dance
31 Volumes - Sandra
32 Barry Stone & Toppers - Who Put The Bomp
33 Norman Fox & The Rob Roys - Aggravation

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 9

01 Youngtones - Patricia
02 Rico & The Ravens - Don't You Know
03 Pearl Devines - You've Been Gone
04 Prodigals - Marsha
05 Shep The Limelites - Who Told The Sandman
06 Exceptions - Down By The Ocean
07 Kestrels - Don't Take The Stars
08 Brave Dick & the Butt-Beats - I'm So Horney
09 Keystoners - The Magic Kiss
10 AlphabeTones - You'
ll Never Know11 Dreamtones - Was I Dreaming
12 Vinny & Kenny - Who Is The Girl
13 Whirlwinds - Angel Love
14 Bob Loye - Another Mr. Blue
15 Carol Blades & Group - Candy Store
16 Johnny Mendell - Pretty Little Rita
17 Viking Four - I Love You Darling
18 Diane & The Javelins - Heart And Soul
19 Donnie & the Dreamers - Count Every Star
20 Donna Evans & Group - Sorry
21 Ginger Davis & The Snaps - Love Me The Way That I Love You
22 Runarounds - Let them talk
23 Laurels - Letter Full Of Tears
24 Los Pekenikes - Runaround Sue
25 PLUS!!! Frank Zappa - Bristol Stomp

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 10

01 Mike & the Chordliners - She`s Gone
02 Gems - Please Change Your Mind
03 Rockin Chairs - A Kiss Is A Kiss
04 Del Rios - Vines Of Love
05 Chalets - Fat Fat Mom-Mi-O
06 Velvet Keys - My Baby's Gone
07 Billy Huhn & The Catalinas - Baltimore
08 Buzz Cliford - I'll Never Forget
09 Mandarins - Let The Bells Ring
10 Pussycats - Aniversary Of Love
11 Shortcuts - Don't Say He's Gone
12 Dialtones - Johnny
13 Graduates - Ballad Of A Girl And A Boy
14 Dickie & The Debonaires - Yo Yo Girl
15 Emotions - (She Said) No No No
16 Emblems - Poor Humpty Dumpty
17 Jets - Heaven Above Me
18 Emanons - Wish I Hard My Baby
19 Eternals - Blind Date
20 Del Satins - Naturally
21 Stereos - The Big Knock
22 Velvet Angels - I'm In Love
23 Cleo & The Crystalairs - Please Be My Guy
24 Nick Marco & The Venetials - Would It Hurt You
25 Slades - You Cheated
26 Chuck-A-Luck - Heaven Now I Love You
27 Young Lions - Maybe Someday
28 Velvet Keys - Let's Stay After School
29 Charades - Buy A Van
30 Mike & The Chordliners - Don't Run Away
31 Silver Trio - Long Tall Girl
32 Mike & Chordliners - Don't Know What To Do

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 11

01 The Capris - Boy Meets Girl
02 The Roomates - Two Lovers
03 Glens - Oh Love
04 Jimmy Gilmer & The Fireballs - Red Cadillac & A Black Moustache
05 Johnny Dawn & The Del-Satins - Walking Down The Avenue
06 Diplomats - Stella
07 Ideals - Always Yours
08 The Dovells - Stop Monkeyin' Around
09 The Roomates - Broken Dreams
10 Teendreams - Why Why
11 Jimmy Gilmer & The Fireballs - Cry Baby
12 Frankie & The Fashions - Symphony Of Love
13 Classic Four - Heavenly Bliss
14 The Del-Satins - Crazy Questions
15 Eddie Robbins - Janice
16 Jessee Garon - Un Rocker
17 Frankie & The Fashions - Crime Don't Pay
18 The Del-Satins - Naturally
19 Johnny Schilling & The Sherwoods - King Of The World
20 Holidays - Love That's True
21 Frankie & The Fashions - Settle Me Down
22 Jackie Forrest & The Del-Satins - Breaking Your Heart For Fun
23 Johnny Schilling & The Sherwoods - Marcelle
24 Sha Na Na - Silhouettes
25 Nino & The Ebbtides With The Co-Eds - Jive Time Boys
26 Styles - For Sentimental Reasons
27 The Boppers - Skateboard Sue
28 The Dovells - Stompin' Everywhere
29 The Roomates - Deceive Me
30 Vinny & Kenny - School Time
31 The Dovells - I Really Love You
32 Tuesday At Eight - Echoes From The Tile

Best of DooWop & 50's Hub 12

01 - Spirals - Please Be My Love
02 - Shieks - Please Dont Take Away The Girl I Love
03 - Gales - Around The Clock With You
04 - King Krooners - There's Been A Change
05 - Skip & Group - Searching For Linda
06 - Art 'Turk' Caraman - Eternity Of Love
07 - Castelles - Happy And Gay
08 - Johnny Saber & Passions - Wish It Could Be Me
09 - Stan Vincent & The Del-Satins - She's So Wonderful
10 - Majors - Tra La La
11 - Ginger & The Snaps - Spare Time
12 - Sue Tornay & The Four Kings - You Went Away
13 - Cleftones - A Hundred Pounds Of Clay
14 - Chet Avery - Pretty Little Angel Eyes
15 - Innocents - Sleeping Beauty
16 - Crystalairs - Pinocchio
17 - Dante & His Friends - Now I've Got You
18 - Delmonicos - Until You
19 - Earl Lewis & Channels-Yo Te Quiero
20 - ElChords - Peppermint Stick
21 - Elitechords - Highschool Love Affair
22 - Idols - Jeanine
23 - Johnny & The Tokens - Taste Of A Tear
24 - Web-Tones - Short Time Love
25 - Toppkatz - (Why Have You) Broken My Heart
26 - Darcheas - When I Woke Up This Morning
27 - Echoes - Candy Kisses
28 - Echoes - Baby Blue (Original Slow Version)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares