VA.-RECORDANDO EL PASADO CD6

 


 VA.-RECORDANDO EL PASADO CD6

CD6
===

01. Exotic Guitars_A Taste of Honey
02. Beatles_Martha My Dear
03. Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band_I'm The Urban Spaceman
04. Silvinha_Playboy
05. Aphrodite's Child_Rain and Tears
06. Cliff Richard_Girl On the Bus
07. Bats_Weltevrede Stasie
08. Long John Baldry_Mexico (Underneath The Sun In)
09. Mothers of Invention_ Fountain of Love
10. Equipe 84_Un Angelo Blu (I Can't Let Maggie Go)
11. West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band_Smell of Incense (mono)
12. Jimi Hendrix Experience_All Along The Watchtower
13. Quinteto Académico +2_I'll Never Be the Same Again
14. Fleurs de Pavot_Le Marchand d'Amitié (mono)
15. Square Set_That's What I Want (mono)
16. Foundations_Build Me Up Buttercup (mono)
17. Jose Feliciano_Light My Fire
18. Incríveis_Molambo
19. Onyx_My Son John (mono)
20. Diana Ross & the Supremes & the Temptations_ I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
21. Dalida_Le Temps des Fleurs
22. Gary Puckrt and the Union Gap_Take Your Pleasure
23. Scaffold_Lily the Pink
24. Roberto carlos_Eu Te Amo, Te Amo, Te Amo
25. Françoise Hardy_Loving You
26. Beatles_I'm So Tired - Happiness Is a Warm Gun

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares