VA.-Las 101 grandes canciones del Soul

 

VA.-Las 101 grandes canciones del Soul
Gênero: Soul
Año: 2009


Disco 1
1. Ain' t no mountain high enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
2. I say a little prayer - Aretha Franklin
3. Sex machine - James Brown
4. The dock of the bay - Otis Redding
5. Lad of 1.000 dances - Wilson Pickett
6. Come rain or come shine - Ray Charles
7. That' s how it feels - The Soul Clan Escuche
8. Dancing in the street - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
9. Everybody needs somebody to love - Solomon Burke
10. When a man loves a woman - Percy Sedge
11. Patches - Clarence Carter Escuche 23. My guy - Mary Wells Escuche
12. Stand by me - Ben E. King
13. La la means I love you - The Delfonics
14. On Broadway - The Drifters
15. B-A-B-Y - Carla Thomas
16. Sweet soul music - Arthur Conely
17. Walkin' the dog - Rufus Thoma
18. Soul man - Sam & Dave
19. Knock on wood - Eddie Floyd
20. Rainy night in Georgia - Brook Benton
21. Working in the coalmine - Lee Dorsey
22. What becomes of the broken hearted - Jimmy Ruffin
23. My guy - Mary Wells
Disco 2
1. My girl - Otis Redding
2. Ben - Michael Jackson
3. Kiss - Prince
4. Walk on by - Dionne Warwick
5. Sexual healing - Marvin Gaye
6. Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
7. I got you - James Brown
8. Think - Aretha Franklin
9. Me & Mrs. Jones - Billy Paul
10. What a man - Laura Lee
11. Ain' t no sunshine - Bill Withers
12. Givin' you the best that I got - Anita Baker
13. Give me the night - George Benson
14. Power of love - Luther Vandross
15. Son of a preacher man - Dusty Springfield
16. The guetto - Donny Hathaway
17. Breakin' away - Al Jarreau
18. The love of my woman - Darrell Banks
19. War - Edwin Starr
Disco 3
1. Do you love me? - The Blues Brothers
2. Nowhere to run - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
3. Papa was a Rolling Stone - The Temptations
4. Destination anywhere - The Marvelettes
5. Didn' t I - The Delfonics Escuche
6. Tears of a clown - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
7. Under the boardwalk - The Drifters Escuche
8. Where did our love go ? - Diana Ross & The Supremes
9. If you don' t know me by now - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
10. People get ready - Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions
11. Easy - Lionel Richie & The Commodores
12. The letter - The Box Tops
13. Soul finger - The Bar Kays
14. Green onions - Booker T. & The Mg's
15. I' ll be around - Spinners
16. Shout - The Isley Brothers
17. Reach out I' ll be there - The Four Tops
18. I am your puppet - James & Bobby Purify
19. Keep on running - The Spencer Davis Group
20. Get redy - Rare Earth
21. Family affair - Sly & The Family Stone
Disco 4
1. September - Earth Wind & Fire
2. Le freak - Chic
3. Blame it on the boogie - The Jackson
4. Upside down - Diana Ross
5. We are family - Sister Sledge
6. Lady Marmalade - Labelle
7. You' re the first, the last, my everything - Barry White
8. Get down on it - Kool & The Gang
9. Hot stuff - Donna Summer
10. Don' t leave me this way - Thelma Houston
11. Cool jerk - The Capitols
12. Rock the boat - The Hues Corporation
13. Givin' up, givin' in - Three Degrees
14. I' m so excited - Pointer Sisters
15. Goin back to - Odyssey
16. Don' t look any further - M People
17. My girl sloopy - The Vibrations
18. Shame - Evelyn Champagne King
19. Riding On A Train - The Pasadenas
Disco 5
1. I can' t stand the rain - Seal
2. Beggin' - Madcon
3. All around the world - Lisa Standfield
4. Breathe again - Toni Braxton
5. Holding back the years - Simply Red
6. Sign your name - Terence Trent D' Arby
7. My lovin' - En Vogue Escuche
8. Heartbreaker - Dionne Warwick
9. What' s going on? - Marvin Gaye
10. Respect - Aretha Franklin
11. It' s a man' s man' s world - James Brown
12. Funky street - Arthur Conley
13. I' ve been loving you too long - Otis Redding
14. In the midnight hour - Wilson Pickett
15. What' d I say - Ray Charles
16. Cloud nine - The Temptations
17. The house of the rising sun - Nina Simone
18. Rich girl - Daryl Hall & John Oates
19. Tighten up - Archie Bell & the Drells

https://uptobox.com/k8cdxfwfgr29

Comentarios

Entradas populares