VA.- 101 Love Songs 2008 - 5 Cd's

 

 

 

   VA.-  101 Love Songs 2008 - 5 Cd's   


 



CD 1
1. What A Wonderful World - Eva Cassidy & Katie Melua
2. Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
3. I Can't Make You Love Me - George Michael
4. Stand By Me - Ben E. King
5. How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes
6. One More Night - Phil Collins
7. Amazed - Lonestar
8. I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
9. To The Moon And Back - Savage Garden
10. Let's Stay Together - Tina Turner
11. God Only Knows - Beach Boys (The)
12. Make It With You - Bread
13. Me And Mrs Jones - Billy Paul
14. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
15. My Love - Paul McCartney & Wings
16. Air That I Breathe - Hollies (The)
17. You Raise Me Up - Brian Kennedy
18. Heaven [candlelight mix] - DJ Sammy & Yanou/Do
19. Songbird - Eva Cassidy
20. Nine Million Bicycles - Katie Melua

CD 2
1. Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) - Phil Collins
2. All Out Of Love - Air Supply
3. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
4. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
5. Without You - Nilsson
6. My Eyes Adored You - Frankie Valli
7. Miss You Nights - Cliff Richard
8. Amoureuse - Kiki Dee
9. Home Thoughts From Abroad - Clifford T. Ward
10. Fields Of Gold - Eva Cassidy
11. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart - Al Green
12. Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
13. Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill
14. Emotion - Samantha Sang
15. If You Were Here Tonight - Alexander O'Neal
16. Just Another Day - Jon Secada
17. Other Side Of The World - K.T. Tunstall
18. Closest Thing To Crazy - Katie Melua
19. I Can't Stop Loving You (Though I Try) - Leo Sayer


CD 3
1. Woman - John Lennon
2. Move Closer - Phyllis Nelson
3. Slave To Love - Bryan Ferry
4. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago
5. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
6. I Don't Wanna Lose You - Tina Turner
7. Is This Love - Whitesnake
8. Missing You - John Waite
9. It Started With A Kiss - Hot Chocolate
10. Saturday Love - O'Neal, Alexander & Cherrelle
11. Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake) - Freddie Jackson
12. Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
13. Give Me A Chance - Paul Carrack
14. Lavender - Marillion
15. Save A Prayer - Duran Duran
16. Mary's Prayer - Danny George Wilson
17. I Just Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew
18. It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Pandora's Box

CD 4
1. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You - UB40
2. It Must Be Love - Labi Siffre
3. Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle
4. Love Is In The Air - John Paul Young
5. I Get The Sweetest Feeling - Jackie Wilson
6. More Than A Woman - Tavares
7. Misty - Ray Stevens
8. Till I Kissed You - Everly Brothers (The)
9. Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney & Wings
10. Darlin' - Frankie Miller
11. Little Bit More - Dr. Hook
12. And I Love You So - Don McLean
13. Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton
14. When I Need You - Leo Sayer
15. Jealous Guy - Roxy Music
16. Stay With Me Till Dawn - Judie Tzuke
17. When You Tell Me That You Love Me - Diana Ross
18. Whole Again - Atomic Kitten
19. Especially For You - Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan
20. Perfect Moment - Martine McCutcheon
21. I'd Do Anything For Love But I Won't Do That - Meat Loaf

CD 5
1. You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
2. That's Amore - Dean Martin
3. From Russia With Love - Matt Monro
4. Stardust - Nat 'King' Cole
5. Cry Me A River - Julie London
6. Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart - Gene Pitney
7. Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell
8. We Have All The Time In The World - Louis Armstrong
9. I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra
10. Dreamboat - Alma Cogan
11. Memories Are Made Of This - Dean Martin
12. Love And Marriage - Frank Sinatra
13. Mona Lisa - Nat 'King' Cole Trio (The)
14. Portrait Of My Love - Matt Monro
15. You Belong To Me - Jo Stafford
16. Sway - Dean Martin
17. Makin' Whoopee - Frank Sinatra
18. When I Fall In Love - Nat 'King' Cole
19. All I Have To Do Is Dream - Everly Brothers (The)
20. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - Shirelles (The)
21. To Sir With Love - Lulu
22. That's How Heartaches Are Made - Baby Washington
23. Unforgettable - Nat 'King' Cole 

https://uptobox.com/f5afox0txla9


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares