Bonnie Tyler - The Very Best Of (2CD)


 Bonnie Tyler - The Very Best Of (2CD) (2015)
The Very Best Of (2CD) | 2015 | Union Square Music
Pop, Pop Rock, Female Vocalists | MP3 V0 kbps | 01:58:29 | 213 mb


Tracklist:
+-+-+-+-+
CD1
01 - Bonnie Tyler - It's A Heartache
02 - Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
03 - Bonnie Tyler - (You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman
04 - Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero
05 - Bonnie Tyler - Lost In France
06 - Bonnie Tyler - Living For The City
07 - Bonnie Tyler - Eyes Of A Fool
08 - Bonnie Tyler - Faster Than The Speed Of Night
09 - Bonnie Tyler - Have You Ever Seen The Rain
10 - Bonnie Tyler - Loving You Is A Dirty Job (But Someone Has To Do It)
11 - Bonnie Tyler - The World Is Full Of Married Men
12 - Bonnie Tyler - My Guns Are Loaded
13 - Bonnie Tyler - Sometimes When We Touch
14 - Bonnie Tyler - Goodbye To The Island
15 - Bonnie Tyler - Blame Me
CD2
01 - Bonnie Tyler - More Than A Lover
02 - Bonnie Tyler - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
03 - Bonnie Tyler - The World Starts Tonight
04 - Bonnie Tyler - Louisiana Rain
05 - Bonnie Tyler - Here Am I
06 - Bonnie Tyler - If I Sing You A Love Song
07 - Bonnie Tyler - Piece Of My Heart
08 - Bonnie Tyler - Heaven
09 - Bonnie Tyler - If You Ever Need Me Again
10 - Bonnie Tyler - I Believe In Your Sweet Love
11 - Bonnie Tyler - My! My! Honeycomb
12 - Bonnie Tyler - Baby I Remember You
13 - Bonnie Tyler - Here's Monday
14 - Bonnie Tyler - Hey Love (It's A Feelin')
15 - Bonnie Tyler - Bye Bye Now My Sweet Love

 https://uptobox.com/e379rdg8397g

Comentarios

Entradas populares