Bonnie Tyler-The Collection


  Bonnie Tyler-The Collection

Genre: Pop, Rock
Quality: Mp3 / FLAC (tracks +.cue,log,scans)

TRACKLIST:

Disc: 1
1. Total Eclipse of the Heart#1
2. Holding Out for a Hero#2
3. Faster Than the Speed of Night #43
4. Take Me Back
5. Loving You'sa Dirty Job But Somebody's Gottado I #73
6. Have You Ever Seen the Rain? #47
7. Straight from the Heart
8. If You Were a Woman (And I Was a Man)
9. Here She Comes
10. Rebel Without a Clue
11. Time
12. Get Out of My Head
13. Gonnaget Better
14. Goodbye to the Island

Disc: 2
1. A Rockin' Good Way (To Mess Around and Fall in Love)#5
2. Band of Gold
3. Hide Your Heart
4. The Best
5. Getting So Excited
6. No Way to Treat a Lady
7. Save Up All Your Tears
8. Goin' Through the Motions
9. Before This Night Is Through
10. I'm Not Foolin'
11. I Do It for You
12. It's Not Enough
13. Turtle Blues
14. Under Suspicion
15. Notes from America

https://uptobox.com/cur5n0ibkplb

Comentarios

Entradas populares