EQ All Star - Best Guitar Instrumentals 1 (2009)


 EQ All Star - Best Guitar Instrumentals 1 (2009)

 EQ All Star - What a Wonderful World - Instrumental (2:17)
EQ All Star - Beauty and the Beast - Instrumental (3:57)
EQ All Star - Right Here Waiting - Instrumental (4:30)
EQ All Star - Candle in the Wind - Instrumental (4:15)
EQ All Star - Sweet Child O'mine - Instrumental (5:54)
EQ All Star - Have I Told You Lately - Instrumental (4:05)
EQ All Star - I Believe I Can Fly - Instrumental (5:23)
EQ All Star - I'll Be There for You - Instrumental (5:53)
EQ All Star - Killing Me Softly - Instrumental (5:24)
EQ All Star - Let It Be - Instrumental (3:49)
EQ All Star - My Heart Will Go On - Instrumental (4:37)
EQ All Star - Hey Jude - Instrumental (3:22)
EQ All Star - Every Breath You Take - Instrumental (3:55)
EQ All Star - (Everything I Do) I Do It for You - Instrumental (4:08)
EQ All Star - Can't You Feel the Love Tonight - Instrumental (4:02)
EQ All Star - As Long As You Love Me - Instrumental (3:40)
EQ All Star - A Whole New World - Instrumental (4:11)
EQ All Star - It Must Have Been Love - Instrumental (4:36)
EQ All Star - Wonderwall - Instrumental (4:12)
EQ All Star - Moon River - Instrumental (3:23)
EQ All Star - The Power of Love - Instrumental (4:34)
EQ All Star - Silent Night, Holy Night - Instrumental (3:25)
EQ All Star - Take My Breath Away - Instrumental (4:19)
EQ All Star - Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You - Instrumental (3:25)
EQ All Star - Unbreak My Heart - Instrumental (4:38)
EQ All Star - When a Man Love a Women - Instrumental (3:37)
EQ All Star - Unforgettable - Instrumental (3:22)
EQ All Star - Two Become One - Instrumental (4:12)

https://uptobox.com/75lfp4jukwbp

Comentarios

Entradas populares