VA.- Beautiful Songs For You Vol.3 (2018)

VA.- Beautiful Songs For You Vol.3 (2018)

01.  Whitney Houston  -  Nobody Loves Me Like You Do
02.  Shania Twain  -  From This Moment On
03.  Richard Marx  -  Right Here Waiting
04.  Ed Sheeran  -  Thinking Out Loud
05.  Billy Ocean  -  The Colour Of Love
06.  Haddaway  -  Lover Be Thy Name
07.  Elton John  -  Daniel
08.  Celine Dion  -  When I Need You
09.  Joe Cocker  -  Heart Full Of Rain
10.  Magazin  -  Ginem
11.  Neneh Cherry  -  Woman
12.  Robbie Williams  -  Supreme
13.  Julio Iglesias  -  Nostalgie
14.  Deniece Williams  -  It's Gonna Take A Miracle
15.  Lisa Stansfield  -  Take My Heart
16.  Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting  -  All For Love
17.  Kellie Pickler  -  I Wonder
18.  Tanita Tikaram  -  Twist In My Sobriety
19.  Michael Buble  -  You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
20.  Frederic Francois  -  Fanny Fanny
21.  Gary Barlow  -  Lie To Me
22.  Westlife with Diana Ross  -  When You Tell Me That You Love Me
23.  Norah Jones  -  I've Got to See You Again
24.  Mono  -  Silicone
25.  Graham Bonnet  -  I'm A Lover
26.  Bonnie Tyler with Kareen Antonn  -  Si Tout S'Arrete (It's A Heartache)
27.  Hi-Gate  -  I Can Hear Voices (Chilled Mix)
28.  Ronan Keating  -  She Believes In Me
29.  Toni Braxton  -  Yesterday
30.  Jessica Simpson  -  When You Told Me You Loved Me
31.  Chris Isaak  -  My Happiness
32.  John Sykes  -  Everything I Need
33.  Declan Galbraith  -  Nights In White Satin
34.  Engelbert Humperdinck  -  Sometimes When We Touch
35.  Kim Carnes  -  I'll Be Here Where The Heart Is
36.  Lara Fabian  -  Je T'aime
37.  Ligia Piro  -  Put Your Head On My Shoulder
38.  Barry Manilow  -  Can't Smile Without You
39.  Cirque Du Soleil  -  Querer
40.  Jeane Manson  -  Avant De Nous Dire Adieu
41.  Michael Buble  -  Home
42.  Five Letters  -  I'm in Love
43.  Michael W. Smith  -  More Love, More Power
44.  Glenn Medeiros  -  Me-U=Blue
45.  Mate Peter  -  Elmegyek
46.  Nadia  -  Life Of A Stranger
47.  Crystal Gayle  -  Don't Make My Brown Eyes Blue
48.  Gil Parris  -  A Rainy Night In Georgia
49.  The Moody Blues  -  Melancholy Man
50.  Patricia Kaas  -  Mne Nravitsya
51.  Paul Young  -  Everytime You Go Away
52.  Planet P Project  -  Ruby
53.  Randy Crawford  -  Tender Falls The Rain
54.  The Chimes  -  I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
55.  Darren Hayes  -  Insatiable
56.  Ishtar  -  Ou Tu T'endors
57.  Samy Goz  -  Love Story
58.  Sarah Jane Morris  -  Promised Land
59.  Alicia Keys  -  When You Really Love Someone
60.  Shivaree  -  Goodnight Moon
61.  Sonja Bishop  -  Hold Me
62.  Stevie B  -  Love Me For Life
63.  Eva Cassidy  -  Ain't No Sunshine
64.  Ankie Bagger  -  I'm Still In Love With You
65.  Pandora  -  Why
66.  Timo Tolkki  -  Are You The One
67.  Maria Arredondo  -  Inconsolable
68.  Westlife  -  Drive
69.  George Strait  -  Wrapped
70.  A Touch Of Class  -  Touch The Sky


Beautiful Songs For You Vol.3 (2018)

https://uptobox.com/mddaga3zz554
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares