Beautiful Songs For You Vol.6 (2018)

Beautiful Songs For You Vol.6 (2018)
 01.  Elton John  -  I Want Love
02.  Passengers  -  Dans Mon Coeur
03.  Julio Iglesias  -  Two Lovers
04.  Umberto Tozzi  -  Rien Que Des Mots (con Lena Ka)
05.  Sandra  -  The Art Of Love
06.  Ronan Keating  -  When You Say Nothing At All
07.  Blue  -  Back Some Day
08.  Chris Norman  -  Some Hearts Are Diamonds
09.  Charlie Rich  -  The Most Beautiful Girl
10.  Dave Stewart & His Rock Fabulous Orchestra  -  Miracle Of Love
11.  Robert Palmer feat. UB40  -  I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
12.  Michael Franks  -  When I Give My Love To You
13.  Gary Moore  -  Nothing's The Same
14.  Gilla  -  Hold On
15.  Kimberly Caldwell  -  Naked
16.  Oceana  -  Cry Cry
17.  Sia  -  I Got to Sleep
18.  The Cranberries  -  Free To Decide
19.  Tony Joe White  -  I Want To Be With You
20.  Bee Gees  -  Reaching Out
21.  Joe Cocker  -  My Father's Son
22.  Michael Buble  -  Sway
23.  Naomi  -  Fade Out
24.  Savage Rose  -  Shining
25.  Gerard Joling  -  Hearts On Fire
26.  Engelbert Humperdinck  -  What A Wonderful World
27.  Gabrielle  -  Out Of Reach
28.  J.J. Cale  -  A Thing Going On
29.  Kelly Clarkson  -  Cry
30.  Whitney Houston  -  Saving All My Love For You
31.  Stray Cats  -  Lonely Summer Nights
32.  Patricia Kaas  -  Space In My Heart
33.  LeAnne Rimes  -  Can't Fight The Moonlight
34.  Graham Gouldman  -  We've Made It To The Top
35.  Fleetwood Mac  -  Steal Your Heart Away
36.  Richard Marx  -  Now And Forever
37.  Taylor Dayne  -  Send Me A Lover
38.  Hooters  -  500 Miles
39.  Eva Cassidy  -  Blue Skies
40.  Declan  -  Tell Me Why
41.  Maire Brennan  -  Perfect Time
42.  The Style Council  -  You're The Best Thing
43.  Randy Crawford  -  You Might Need Somebody
44.  Shania Twain  -  You're Still The One
45.  Jim Reeves  -  Welcome To My World
46.  Linda De Suza  -  Rendez-Le-Moi
47.  Michel Polnareff  -  Ca N'arrive Qu'aux Autres
48.  Los Pop Tops  -  Suzanne, Suzanne
49.  Johnny Paycheck  -  A Good Year For The Roses
50.  Glennis Grace  -  Always
51.  Maria Nazionale  -  Ragione E Sentimento
52.  Pochill  -  Porque
53.  Yohanna  -  Is It True
54.  Alison Moyet  -  Love Letters
55.  Bosson  -  I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye
56.  Claude Barzotti  -  Je Ne T'ecrirai Plus
57.  Mortimer Shuman  -  L'Accordeon Naufrageur
58.  Peaches & Herb  -  Reunited
59.  Westlife  -  My Love (Radio Edit)
60.  Nick Garrie Hamilton  -  Love In My Eyes
61.  Jeanette  -  Porque Te Vas
62.  Edyta Gorniak  -  I Don't Know What's On Your Mind
63.  Diane Schuur  -  Crazy
64.  Cuby + Blizzards  -  Window Of My Eyes
65.  Sonja Bishop  -  Ticking from My Clock
66.  Harriet  -  Woman To Man
67.  Mate Peter  -  Kell, Hogy Varj
68.  Budka Suflera  -  Sen O Dolinie
69.  Adrian Gurvitz  -  Classic
70.  Anna Maria Jopek  -  Upojenie
Beautiful Songs For You Vol.6 (2018)

Beautiful Songs For You Vol.6 (2018).rar

https://uptobox.com/bhb6mrjlrd7h

Comentarios

Entradas populares