VA.-100 HITS - SING! (5CD) (2018)

VA.-100 HITS - SING! (5CD) (2018)


CD1
===

01 - Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
02 - Men At Work - Down Under
03 - Toto - Africa
04 - Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
05 - Europe - The Final Countdown
06 - Kenny Loggins - Footloose
07 - John Farnham - You're The Voice
08 - Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero
09 - Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
10 - Meat Loaf With Cher - Dead Ringer For Love
11 - Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl
12 - Air Supply - All Out Of Love
13 - Will To Power - Baby , I Love Your Way - Freebird
14 - REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You
15 - Ian Dury - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
16 - Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes
17 - Lou Reed - Perfect Day
18 - Smokie - Living Next Door To Alice
19 - Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
20 - Labi Siffre - It Must Be Love


CD2
===

01 - Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
02 - Adam & The Ants - Prince Charming
03 - The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
04 - Altered Images - Happy Birthday
05 - Kim Wilde - Kids In America
06 - Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
07 - KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up
08 - The Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
09 - The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
10 - Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy
11 - Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
12 - Boy Meets Girl - Waiting For A Star To Fall
13 - Sinitta - So Macho
14 - Tight Fit - The Lion Sleeps Tonight
15 - The Nolans - I'm In The Mood For Dancing
16 - Fairground Attraction - Perfect
17 - Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
18 - Owen Paul - My Favourite Waste Of Time
19 - Bros - When Will I Be Famous
20 - Damian - The Time Warp


CD3
===

01 - The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie
02 - Earth, Wind & Fire - September
03 - Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain
04 - Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
05 - Tina Charles - I Love To Love
06 - Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
07 - McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now
08 - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Don't Leave Me This Way
09 - The O'Jays - Love Train
10 - LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
11 - Freda Payne - Band Of Gold
12 - Chairmen Of The Board - Give Me Just A Little More Time
13 - Bill Withers - Lovely Day
14 - The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
15 - David Essex - Hold Me Close
16 - Clout - Substitute
17 - Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
18 - Dawn Feat. Tony Orlando - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
19 - Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun
20 - Leo Sayer - When I Need You


CD4
===

01 - Dolly Parton - 9 To 5
02 - Andy Williams - Music To Watch Girls By
03 - Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
04 - The Four Tops - Loco In Acapulco
05 - Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
06 - Jennifer Rush - The Power Of Love
07 - Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
08 - Phyllis Nelson - Move Closer
09 - Guys 'N' Dolls - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
10 - Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man
11 - Eric Carmen - All By Myself
12 - Harry Nilsson - Without You
13 - Boney M. - Rivers Of Babylon
14 - Brotherhood Of Man - Save Your Kisses For Me
15 - Showaddywaddy - Under The Moon Of Love
16 - Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
17 - Westlife - I Have A Dream
18 - Robson & Jerome - Unchained Melody
19 - Steps - Tragedy
20 - PJ & Duncan - Let's Get Ready To Rhumble


CD5
===

01 - Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
02 - M People - Moving On Up
03 - Rozalla - Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)
04 - Anastacia - I'm Outta Love
05 - TLC - Waterfalls
06 - Jennifer Lopez - Love Don't Cost A Thing
07 - RUN-DMC Feat. Aerosmith - Walk This Way
08 - R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
09 - Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
10 - Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
11 - A1 - Take On Me
12 - Los Del Rio - Macarena
13 - DJ Otzi - Hey! Baby
14 - DJ Sammy & Yanou Feat. Do - Heaven
15 - Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight
16 - The Zutons - Valerie
17 - Scouting For Girls - She's So Lovely
18 - Spin Doctors - Two Princes
19 - Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
20 - Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream

 https://uptobox.com/v8ii5d8s9w74

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares