VA.-100 Hits Cool - 5 cds

VA.-100 Hits Cool - 5 cds
 


VA.-100 Hits Cool - 5 cds

CD1
===

01 - Music To Watch Girls By-Andy Williams
02 - These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You)-Frank Sinatra
03 - Don't Rain On My Parade-Bobby Darin
04 - I've Got You Under My Skin-Mel Tormé
05 - The Good Life-Tony Bennett
06 - On The Street Where You Live-Vic Damone
07 - Sway-Rosemary Clooney With Pérez Prado Y Su Orquesta
08 - Blue Velvet-Bobby Vinton
09 - Fever-The McCoys
10 - Hush-Billy Joe Royal
11 - Luck Be A Lady-Ed Ames
12 - You Go To My Head-Dave Brubeck
13 - Try A Little Tenderness-Etta James
14 - Cupid-Johnny Nash
15 - The Shoop Shoop Song-Aretha Franklin
16 - Donna The Prima Donna-Dion
17 - It’s Not Unusual-BJ Thomas
18 - Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps-Doris Day
19 - Hey Mambo-Barry Manilow With Kid Creole And The Coconuts
20 - Jump In The Line-Harry Belafonte


CD2
===

01 - Can't Take My Eyes Off You-Andy Williams
02 - Beyond The Sea-Bobby Darin
03 - I Left My Heart In San Francisco-Tony Bennett
04 - It Had To Be You-Vic Damone
05 - I'd Never Find Another You-Tony Orlando
06 - Move Over Darling-Doris Day
07 - Down In The Boondocks-Billy Joe Royal
08 - You'd Better Love Me-Mel Tormé
09 - I Love You Because-Jim Reeves
10 - Oh, Such A Stranger-Don Gibson
11 - Make The World Go Away-Eddy Arnold
12 - Try To Remember (From -The Fantasticks-)-Ed Ames
13 - This Guy's In Love With You-Ray Conniff & The Singers
14 - Because I Love You-Georgie Fame
15 - My Love For You-Johnny Mathis
16 - Roses Are Red (My Love)-Bobby Vinton
17 - Take Five-Dave Brubeck
18 - Alfie-Percy Faith
19 - The Lady Is A TrampThe New Glenn Miller Orchestra
20 - Moon River-Henry Mancini & His Orchestra And Chorus


CD3
===

01 - I Only Have Eyes For You-André Previn
02 - The Way You Look Tonight-Ray Conniff & His Orchestra
03 - Feeling Good-Bobby Darin
04 - Time Alone Will Tell-Malcolm Roberts
05 - A Time For Us-Johnny Mathis
06 - Distant Drums-Jim Reeves
07 - Am I Wasting My Time-Georgie Fame
08 - Caterina-Perry Como
09 - My Sunday Gal-Rex Stewart And His Orchestra
10 - (Dance With The) Guitar Man-Duane Eddy
11 - Fireball Mail-Don Gibson
12 - Lady Willpower-Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
13 - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)-Scott McKenzie
14 - Make My Day-Labi Siffre
15 - Birth-The Peddlers
16 - Mambo Italiano-Bette Midler
17 - I've Got You Under My Skin-Carly Simon
18 - Unchained Melody-Robson & Jerome
19 - Matilda-Harry Belafonte
20 - Maria Elena-Los Indios Tabajaras


CD4
===

01 - Walk On By-Aretha Franklin
02 - You Go To My Head-Etta James
03 - Do I Move You--Nina Simone
04 - Roses Grow With Thorns-Ketty Lester
05 - Wedding Bells Blues-Laura Nyro
06 - Captain Of Your Ship-Reparata & The Delrons
07 - Just Loving You-Anita Harris
08 - I Will Follow Him (Chariot)-Peggy March
09 - Bless You-Tony Orlando
10 - I Love How You Love Me-Maureen Evans
11 - I’m A Good Woman-Barbara Lynn
12 - A Steel Guitar And A Glass Of Wine-Paul Anka
13 - Devil Woman-Marty Robbins
14 - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do-Neil Sedaka
15 - One For My Baby And One For The Road-Willie Nelson
16 - The Playground-Anita Harris
17 - Peter Gunn-Duane Eddy
18 - From Russia With Love-John Barry
19 - How Soon-Henry Mancini
20 - Theme From -A Summer Place--Percy Faith


CD5
===

01 - Up-Up And Away-The Fifth Dimension
02 - Ruby Baby-Dion
03 - In The Year 2525-Zager & Evans
04 - Young Girl-Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
05 - Evil Ways-Santana
06 - Like An Old Time Movie-Scott McKenzie
07 - Cinderella-The Cascades
08 - Turn Me On-Nina Simone
09 - I Don't Want A Playboy-Barbara Lynn
10 - Like I Do-Maureen Evans
11 - I Want Candy-The Strangeloves
12 - Flowers On The Wall-The Statler Brothers
13 - El Paso City-Marty Robbins
14 - Bad Girl-Neil Sedaka
15 - Um Um Um Um Um Um-Major Lance
16 - Unsquare Dance-The Dave Brubeck Quartet
17 - Love Me Warm And Tender-Paul Anka
18 - My Forbidden Love-Jimmy Donley
19 - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry-BJ Thomas
20 - Hold Me Tight-Johnny Nash


Comentarios

Entradas populares