VA.-100 HITS - 80'S DANCE (2009)


 VA.-100 HITS - 80'S DANCE (2009)




CD1
===

Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams Get Into My Car
Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Around ( Like a Record)
Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It for the Boy
Five Star - System Addict
Hall & Oates - I Can't Go for That(No Can Do)
Jacksons - Can You Feel It
KC & the Sunshine Band - Give It Up
Kylie Minogue - Hand On Your Heart
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam with Full Force - I Wonder If I Take You Home
Lisa Stansfield - All Aroud the World
Lovebug Starski - Amityville (The House On the Hill)
Miami Sound Machine - Dr Beat
Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
New Kids On the Block - You've Got It (The Right Stuff)
Princess - Say I'm Your No.1
Rick Astley - Together Forever
Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
Terence Trent d'Arby - Dance Little Sisters
Tone Loc - Funky Cold Medina
Wham! - Everything She Wants


CD2
===

Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
Beatmasters Featuring Betty Boo - Hey DJ I Can't Dance (To That Music You're Playing)
Billy Griffin - Hold Me Tighter in the Rain
Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen (No More Love On the Run)
Bomb the Bass with Maureen - Say a Little Prayer
Coldcut Featuring Yazz and the Plastic Population - Doctor in the House
Evelyn Champagne King - Love Come Down
Five Star - The Slightest Touch
Full Force - Alice I Want You Just for Me
Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number
Odyssey - Going Back to My Roots
Pasadenas - Tribute (Right On)
Reynolds Girls - I'd Rather Jack
Rick Astley - She Wants to Dance with Me
S Express - Superfly Guy
Sinitta - So Macho
Stock Aitken Waterman - Roadblock
Terence Trent d'Arby - If You Let Me Stay
Weather Girls - It's Raining Men


CD3
===

Average White Band - Let's Go Round Again
Cheryl Lynn - Encore
Cool Notes - Spend the Night
Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
Evelyn Champagne King - I'm in Love
Gladys Knight & the Pips - Bourgie', Bourgie'
Glenn Jones - I Am Somebody
Haywoode - Roses
Heatwave - Gangsters of the Groove
Kashif - I Just Gotta Have You (Lover Turn Me On)
Keni Burke - Risin' to the Top
Manhattans - Crazy
Mtumã© - Juicy Fruit
Odyssey - Use It Up and Wear It Out
Paul Simpson Connection - Use Me, Lose Me (Lose Me, Use Me)
Phyllis Hyman - You Know How to Love Me
Pointer Sisters - Automatic
Rhyze - Just How Sweet Is Your Love
Rodney Franklin - The Groove
Tom Browne - Funkin' for Jamaica


CD4
===

Beatmasters Featuring the Cookie Crew - Rok Da House
Blow Monkeys feat. Sylvia Tella - Choice
Class Action Featuring Chris Wiltshire - Week End
Coldcut Featuring Lisa Stansfield - People Hold On
Colonel Abrams - Music Is the Answer
Conway Brothers - Turn It Up
Eartha Kitt and Bronski Beat - Cha Cha Heels
Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
Flash and the Pan - Midnight Man
Hot Streak - Body Work
Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life
Liza Minnelli - Losing My Mind
Loleatta Holloway - Crash Goes Love
Mai Tai - History
Malcolm McLaren and the Bootzilla Orchestra - Deep in Vogue
Pasadenas - Riding On a Train
Pseudo Echo - Funky Town
Sinitta - Love On a Mountain Top
Taylor Dayne - Prove Your Love
Vicky D - This Beat Is Mine


CD5
===

Adonis - No Way Back
Bomb the Bass - Beat Dis
Boogie Down Productions - My Philosophy
Dhar Braxton - Jump Back (Set Me Free)
Farley Jackmaster Funk feat. Daryl Pandy - Love Can
House Master Boyz - House Nation
Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince - Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
Joe Smooth - Promised Land
Joyce Sims - (You Are My) All and All
Jungle Brothers - I'll House You
Kariya - Let Me Love You Tonight
Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body
Mr. Fingers - Can You Feel It
Rob 'N' Raz feat. Leila K - Got to Get
Robert Howard & Kym Mazelle - Wait!
Royal House - Can You Party
Run DMC - It's Tricky
S' Express - Hey Music Lover
Wee Papa Girl Rappers - Wee Rule
Young M.C. - Bust a Move

 https://uptobox.com/jjp99xbmv5xo

Comentarios

Entradas populares