VA.-100 HITS - 70S CHARTBUSTERS (2013)


 VA.-100 HITS - 70S CHARTBUSTERS (2013)






CD1
===

Average White Band - Queen of My Soul
Baccara - Yes Sir I Can Boogie
Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You
Boney M. - Rivers of Babylon
David Essex - Gonna Make You a Star
Earth Wind & Fire - September
Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
Gladys Knight & the Pips - Midnight Train to Georgia
Heatwave - Boogie Nights
Labelle - Lady Marmalade
Leo Sayer - Moonlighting
Linda Lewis - Baby I'm Yours
Mott the Hoople - Roll Away the Stone
Odyssey - Native New Yorker
T. Rex - Metal Guru
Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man
The Emotions - Best of My Love
The Isley Brothers - Harvest for the World
The Trammps - Hold Back the Night


CD2
===

Andrea True Connection - More More More
Baccara - Sorry I'm a Lady
Billy Ocean - Red Light Spells Danger
David Essex - Hold Me Close
Dead End Kids - Have I the Right
Dr Hook - Sylvia's Mother
Earth Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
Eruption - One Way Ticket
Esther Philips - What a Difference a Day Makes
First Choice - Armed & Extremely Dangerous
Gladys Knight & the Pips - Baby Don't Change Your Mind
Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes - The Love I Lost
Johnny Nash - Tears On My Pillow
Mott the Hoople - All the Young Dudes
The Delfonics - La-La Means I Love You
The Dooleys - Love of My Life
The Hues Corporation - Rock the Boat
The Jacksons - Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)
The New Seekers - I Get a Little Sentimental Over You
Tina Charles - I Love to Love


CD3
===

Arrival - Friends
Bay City Rollers - Give a Little Love
Billy Swan - I Can Help
Boney M. - Rasputin
Christie - Yellow River
Colin Blunstone - Say You Don't Mind
Dan Hartman - Instant Replay
Dawn - Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree
Eruption - I Can't Stand the Rain
Evelyn 'Champagne' King - Shame
Heatwave - Mind Blowing Decisions
Johnny Nash - There Are More Questions Than Answers
Middle of the Road - Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Pointer Sisters - Fire
Showaddywaddy - I Wonder Why
The Dooleys - Wanted
The Drifters - Kissin' in the Back Row of the Movies
The Isley Brothers - That Lady
The New Seekers - You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me
The O'Jays - Love Train


CD4
===

Average White Band - Pick Up the Pieces
Barry Blue - Do You Wanna Dance
Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Chas & Dave - Gertcha
Family - Burlesque
Johnny Mathis & Deniece Williams - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late
Michael Nesmith - Rio
Middle of the Road - Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum
Perry Como - And I Love You So
Showaddywaddy - Hey Rock & Roll
Sutherland Brothers & Quiver - Arms of Mary
T. Rex - Telegram Sam
Tammy Wynette - D.I.V.O.R.C.E
The Delfonics - Ready or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide from Love)
The Drifters - There Goes My First Love
The Fantastics - Something Old Something New
The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
The Trammps - Zing Went the Strings of My Heart
Tina Charles - Dance Little Lady Dance
Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music


CD5
===

Barry Blue - Dancin' (On a Saturday Night)
Billy Paul - Me & Mrs Jones
Boz Scaggs - What Can I Say
Chas & Dave - The Sideboard Song (Got My Beer……)
Christie - San Bernardino
Dawn - Knock Three Times
Deniece Williams - Free
First Choice - Smarty Pants
Gary’s Gang - Keep On Dancin'
Kursaal Flyers - Little Does She Know
Leo Sayer - One Man Band
Linda Lewis - It's in His Kiss
Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden
Melba Moore - This Is It
Perry Como - For the Good Times
Raydio - Jack & Jill
Redbone - Witch Queen of New Orleans
Sutherland Brothers & Quiver - Secrets
The Imperials - Who's Gonna Love Me
The Three Degrees - The Runner

https://uptobox.com/5t41zyndp2er

Comentarios

Entradas populares