VA.-100 HITS - MUM (2010)


 VA.-100 HITS - MUM (2010)


CD1
===

All Saints - Pure Shores
Barenaked Ladies - One Week
Brand New Heavies - Never Stop
Catatonia - Mulder and Scully
Corrs - Runaway
Damage - Wonderful Tonight
Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold
Everything But the Girl - I Don't Want to Talk About It
Faith No More - I'm Easy
Feeder - Forget About Tomorrow
folder
Jamie Cullum - High and Dry
Lemonheads - Beautiful
Nouvelle Vague - Just Can't Get Enough
Simply Red - Stars
Sixpence None the Richer - There She Goes
Sugababes - Overload
Sugar Ray - Every Morning
Thumbs
World Party - She's the One


CD2
===

Aztec Camera - Somewhere in My Heart
Bananarama - Venus
Blancmange - Living On the  Ceiling
Bluebells - Young at Heart
Club Nouveau - Lean On Me (12' Extended)
Communards with Sarah Jane Morris - Don't Leave Me This Way
Debbie Gibson - Only in My Dreams
Fine Young Cannibals - Suspicious Minds
Jason Donovan - Sealed with a Kiss
Joyce Sims - All and All
Karyn White - Superwoman
Laura Branigan - Self Control
Los Lobos - La Bamba
Mari Wilson - Just What I Always Wanted
Princess - Say I'm Your Number One
Shakespear's Sister - I Don't Care
Sister Sledge - We Are Family
Sybil - When I'm Good and Ready
They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul
ZZ Top - Legs


CD3
===

Al Green - Shalala (Make Me Happy)
Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand the Rain
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Average White Band - Let's Go Round Again
Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
Carly Simon - Why
Chairmen of the Board - Give Me Just a Little More Time
Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman
Chic - Good Times
Dionne Warwick - Do You Know the Way to San Jose
Freda Payne - Band of Gold
Janis Ian - At Seventeen
Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
Maria Muldaur - Midnight at the Oasis
McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now
Randy Crawford - You Might Need Somebody
Rickie Lee Jones - Chuck E's in Love
Rose Royce - Wishing On a Star
Sister Sledge - Thinking of You


CD4
===

A-Ha - Stay On These Roads
Anita Baker - Sweet Love
Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer
Aztec Camera - How Men Are
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Bread - The Guitar Man
Cars - Drive
Chris Rea - Let's Dance
Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (The Best That You Can Do)
Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes
Faces - Ooh la La
Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is
Gordon Haskell - How Wonderful You Are
Leo Sayer - When I Need You
Marti Pellow - It's All About
Natalie Cole - The Very Thought of You
Otis Redding - My Girl (Re-Issue)
Peter Cetera - Glory of Love
Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe


CD5
===

All Saints - Never Ever
Aswad - Shine
Babybird - You're Gorgeous
Bananarama - Robert de Niro's Waiting
Bbmak - Still On Your Side
Communards - You Are My World
Corrs - Dreams
D-Ream - Things Can Only Get Better (Remix)
E-17 - Each Time
Milky - Just the Way You Are
Moloko - Sing It Back
Morcheeba - The Sea
Nizlopi - JCB Song
Peter Andre Feat. Bubbler Ranx - Mysterious Girl
Ramones - Baby I Love You
Shola Ama - You're the One I Love
Simply Red - Fairground
Space - Female of the Species
T Rex - I Love to Boogie
Terry Hall - Close to You
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares