100 HITS - DISCO FEVER (5CD) (2015)


 100 HITS - DISCO FEVER (5CD) (2015)



CD1
===

01 - MFSB - TSOP - The Sound Of Philadelphia
02 - The Intruders - (Win, Place Or Show) She's A Winner
03 - The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie
04 - Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
05 - Barbara Mason - Give Me Your Love
06 - Earth, Wind & Fire Feat. The Emotions - Boogie Wonderland
07 - The Isley Brothers - It's A Disco Night (Rock Don't Stop)
08 - Odyssey - Going Back To My Roots
09 - Heatwave - Boogie Nights
10 - O'Jays - Love Train
11 - Archie Bell & The Drells - The Soul City Walk
12 - Trammps - Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart
13 - Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music
14 - Benny Golson - I'm Always Dancin' To The Music
15 - Average White Band - Let's Go Round Again
16 - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Love I Lost
17 - Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You
18 - The Drifters - There Goes My First Love
19 - G.Q. - Disco Nights (Rock Freak)
20 - Herbie Hancock - I Thought It Was You


CD2
===

01 - The Jacksons - Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
02 - Billy Ocean - Red Light Spells Danger
03 - O'Jays - Sing A Happy Song
04 - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Satisfaction Guaranteed (Or Take Your Love Back)
05 - The Drifters - Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies
06 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - Baby Don't Change Your Mind
07 - The Emotions - Best Of My Love
08 - The Tymes - You Little Trustmaker
09 - Sly & The Family Stone - Family Affair
10 - The Hues Corporation - Rock The Boat
11 - Heatwave - Gangsters Of The Groove
12 - Bobby Womack - It's Party Time
13 - Dan Hartman - Instant Replay
14 - Earth, Wind And Fire - September
15 - Bruce Johnston - Pipeline
16 - Al Matthews - Fool
17 - Johnnie Taylor - Disco Lady
18 - Archie Bell And The Drells - Everybody Have A Good Time
19 - Chocolate Milk - Blue Jeans
20 - Boney M - Daddy Cool


CD3
===

01 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - Come Back And Finish What You Started
02 - The Three Degrees - Year Of Decision
03 - Phyllis Hyman - You Sure Look Good To Me
04 - Esther Phillips - What A Difference A Day Makes
05 - Andrea True Connection - More, More, More
06 - Eruption - I Can't Stand The Rain
07 - The Nolans - I'm In The Mood For Dancing
08 - LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
09 - Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
10 - The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
11 - Frantique - Strut Your Funky Stuff
12 - Evelyn ''Champagne'' King - Shame
13 - Tina Charles - I Love To Love
14 - Baccara - Sorry I'm A Lady
15 - Linda Lewis - Baby I'm Yours
16 - The Jones Girls - Nights Over Egypt
17 - Melba Moore - This Is It
18 - Boz Scaggs - Lowdown
19 - Beggar & Co - Mule (Chant No 2)
20 - Herbie Hancock - You Bet Your Love


CD4
===

01 - Evelyn ''Champagne'' King - Back To Love
02 - The Three Degrees - The Runner
03 - Linda Lewis - It's In His Kiss
04 - Tina Charles - Dance Little Lady Dance
05 - Harvey Mason - Till You Take My Love
06 - The Jones Girls - You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else
07 - Andrea True Connection - What's Your Name, What's Your Number
08 - Deniece Williams - Baby, Baby My Love's All For You
09 - Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band - Cherchez La Femme
10 - The Nolans - Don't Make Waves
11 - The Dooleys - Wanted
12 - Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance
13 - Eruption - One Way Ticket
14 - Melba Moore - Pick Me Up I'll Dance
15 - Vicki Sue Robinson - Turn The Beat Around
16 - Keni Burke - Risin' To The Top
17 - Leo Sayer - How Much Love
18 - Rick Sheppard - Can We Share It
19 - Glitter Band - Makes You Blind
20 - John Davis & The Monster Orchestra - Ain't That Enough For You


CD5
===

01 - Rodney Franklin - The Groove
02 - Harvey Mason - Groovin' You
03 - Keni Burke - Can't Get Enough (Do It All Night)
04 - McFadden And Whitehead - Ain't No Stopping Us Now
05 - Odyssey - Use It Up And Wear It Out
06 - The Hues Corporation - Rockin' Soul
07 - The Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mama
08 - Average White Band - When Will You Be Mine
09 - Johnny Taylor - Disco 9000
10 - The Dooleys - Love Of My Life
11 - Gary's Gang - Keep On Dancin'
12 - Bernie Nolan - I'm Every Woman
13 - K.C. & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up
14 - Boz Scaggs - What Can I Say
15 - Mick Jackson - Weekend
16 - Leo Sayer - Thunder In My Heart
17 - Glitter Band - Angel Face
18 - Boney M - Ma Baker
19 - The Brothers - Are You Ready For This
20 - Biddu - Summer Of '42
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares