VA.-100 Hits Car Songs (5 cds)

VA.-100 Hits Car Songs (5 cds)
CD1
===

01 - Toxic - Britney Spears
02 - These Words - Natasha Bedingfield
03 - 1 Thing - Amerie
04 - Waterfalls - TLC
05 - Lady Marmalade - LaBelle
06 - I'm Outta Love - Anastacia
07 - Crazy Chick - Charlotte Church
08 - My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
09 - Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
10 - Shackles (Praise You) - Mary Mary
11 - Moving On Up - M People
12 - Heaven - DJ Sammy
13 - Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler
14 - 99 Red Balloons - Nena
15 - 9 To 5 - Dolly Parton
16 - Runaway Horses - Belinda Carlisle
17 - Moonlight Music And You - Laura Greene
18 - It's In His Kiss - Linda Lewis
19 - You're A Superstar - Love Inc.
20 - Baby, Now That I've Found You - Lauren Waterworth


CD2
===

01 - Roses - OutKast
02 - I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
03 - I Want You Back - N-Sync
04 - Shine - Aswad
05 - Mr. Loverman - Shabba Ranks Feat. Chevelle Franklin
06 - Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run) - Billy Ocean
07 - My Guy - Aretha Franklin
08 - Summer Breeze Pt. 1 - The Isley Brothers
09 - I'm Doing Fine Now - The Pasadenas
10 - Hold Back The Night - The Trammps
11 - I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff
12 - Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder
13 - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Daryl Hall & John Oates
14 - Lowdown - Boz Scaggs
15 - A Little Respect - Wheatus
16 - Walk On The Wild Side - Lou Reed
17 - Eternal Flame - The Bangles
18 - Betcha Can't Wait - E17
19 - Love II Love - Damage
20 - Back Here - BBMak


CD3
===

01 - Hey Ya! (Radio Mix - Club Mix) - OutKast
02 - I See You Baby (Fatboy Slim Radio Edit) - Groove Armada
03 - Voodoo Child - Rogue Traders
04 - You're Not Alone - Olive
05 - Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) - Rozalla
06 - Out Of Touch - Uniting Nations
07 - Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of...) - Lou Bega
08 - Feel Good - Phats & Small
09 - The Key, The Secret - Urban Cookie Collective
10 - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - Leo Sayer
11 - I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
12 - When Will I Be Famous- - Bros
13 - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys
14 - Tearin' Up My Heart - N-Sync
15 - If Ya Gettin' Down - Five
16 - Let's Get Ready To Rhumble - PJ & Duncan
17 - Forever - Damage
18 - Can I Kick It- (7-- Radio Edit) - A Tribe Called Quest
19 - A Little Bit - Rosie Ribbons
20 - Falling Stars - Sunset Strippers


CD4
===

01 - You & Me Song - The Wannadies
02 - Valerie - The Zutons
03 - Beautiful Ones - Suede
04 - You Stole The Sun From My Heart - Manic Street Preachers
05 - Perfect Day - Lou Reed
06 - Female Of The Species - Space
07 - Place Your Hands - Reef
08 - Even After All - Finley Quaye
09 - Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
10 - Hello Sunshine - Super Furry Animals
11 - All Together Now - The Farm
12 - Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
13 - She's Not There - Santana
14 - You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth - Meat Loaf
15 - Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
16 - The Golden Age Of Rock N' Roll - Mott The Hoople
17 - Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
18 - Manic Monday - The Bangles
19 - I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
20 - The Final Countdown - Europe


CD5
===

01 - Islands In The Stream - Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers
02 - It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
03 - Jump (For My Love) - The Pointer Sisters
04 - Shiver - Natalie Imbruglia
05 - Summer Rain - Belinda Carlisle
06 - Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
07 - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going - Billy Ocean
08 - Wake Me Up Before You Go - Go - Wham
09 - Footloose - Kenny Loggins
10 - Never Gonna Give You Up (7-- Mix) - Rick Astley
11 - Thunder In My Heart - Leo Sayer
12 - Hey Rock 'N' Roll - Showaddywaddy
13 - Bye Bye Baby - Bay City Rollers
14 - Hang On Sloopy - The McCoys
15 - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) - Edison Lighthouse
16 - Waiting For A Star To Fall - Boy Meets Girl
17 - Hey Baby (Uuh Aah) - DJ Otzi
18 - The Cheeky Song - The Cheeky Girls
19 - Each Time - E17
20 - Is This The Way To Amarillo - Tony Christie





https://uptobox.com/jc0eybqxkaoj

https://uptobox.com/zhkmciz27mos

Comentarios

Entradas populares