VA.-100 HITS - NORTHERN SOUL (2009)


VA.-100 HITS - NORTHERN SOUL (2009)

CD1
===

Al Wilson - The Snake
Bandwagon - Breakin' Down the Walls of Heartache
Barbara Acklin - Am I the Same Girl
Cavaliers - Hold On to My Baby
Charlie Rich - Love Is After Me
Dobie Gray - Out On the Floor
Gia Mateo - If You Can't Say Anything Nice
Gloria Edwards - My Love Keeps Getting Stronger
Jackie Wilson - The Who Who Song
James & Bobby Purify - Shake a Tail Feather
Johnny Johnson & the Bandwagon - Blame It On the Pony Express
Judy Street - What
Laura Greene - Moonlight, Music and You
Little Richard - I Don't Want to Discuss It
Nancy Ames - I Don't Want to Talk About It
Persuaders - I'm So Glad I Got You
Robert Knight - Love On a Mountain Top
Roscoe Robinson - That's Enough
Sandi Shelton - You're Gonna Make Me Love You
Sue Lynne - Don't Pity Me


CD2
===

Barbara Acklin - Love Makes a Woman
Beverly Ann - You've Got Your Mind On Other Things
Chairmen of the Board - Give Me Just a Little More Time
Freda Payne - Band of Gold
Gene Chandler - Mr Big Shot
Gloria Edwards - Lonely Girl
Herb Ward - Honest to Goodness
Jackie Wilson - God Man
Just Brothers - Sliced Tomatoes
Little Richard - A Little Bit of Something
Lou Courtney - Trying to Find My Woman
Philly Devotions - I Just Can't Say Goodbye
Robert Knight - Branded
Rose Valentine - I've Gotta Know Right Now
Sharon Scott - I'd Like to Know
Spiral Staircase - More Today Than Yesterday
Stanley Mitchell - Get It Baby
Tyrone Davis - Turn Back the Hands of Time
Walter Jackson - Let Me Come Back
Willie Mitchell - That Driving Beat


CD3
===

Al Green & the Soul Mates - Don't Leave Me
Artistics - Nothing But Heartaches (Keep Haunting Me)
Beverly Ann - He's Coming Home
Billy Butler - Right Track
Bob Brady & the Con-Chords - Everybody's Going to the Love-In
Chairmen of the Board - You've Got Me Dangling On a String
Charmaines - Eternally
Don Ray - Born a Loser
Erma Franklin - Whispers Getting Louder
Ivories - Please Stay
Jack Montgomery - Dearly Beloved
James & Bobby Purify - Let Love Come Between Us
M.V.P'S - Turnin' My Heartbeat Up
Metros - I'll Never Forget You
Paul Anka - I Can't Help Loving You
Shane Martin - I Need You
Sharon Scott - It's Better
Shirley and the Shirelles - Look What You've Done to My Heart
Susan Barrett - What's It Gonna Be
Willie Kendrick - Change Your Way


CD4
===

Billy Butler - Burning Touch of Love
Billy Thompson - Black-Eyed Girl
Cooperettes - Shing-A-Ling
Erma Franklin - Gotta Find Me a Lover
Exciters - Blowing Up My Mind
Gerri Granger - I Go to Pieces (Everytime)
Insiders - I'm Just a Man
Johnny Moore - Walk Like a Man
Ketty Lester - Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid
Major Lance - Ain't No Soul (In These Old Shoes)
Marvin Smith - Have More Time
Metros - Since I Found My Baby
Morris Chestnut - Too Darn Soulful
Peggy March - If You Loved Me
Seven Souls - I Still Love You
Spellbinders - Help Me (Get Myself Back Together Again)
Tyrone Davis - One Way Ticket
Van Dykes - Save My Love for a Rainy Day
Vibrations - Gonna Get Along Without You Now
Willie Kendrick - You Can't Bypass Love


CD5
===

Bill Bush - I'm Waiting
Billy Joe Royal - Hearts Desire
Dean Courtney - I'll Always Need You
Fred Hughes - Baby Boy
Glories - I Worship You Baby
James Carr - That's What I Want to Know
Jimmy Radcliffe - Long After
Johnny Jones - Purple Haze
Kenny Carter - What's That On Your Finger
Major Lance - You Don't Want Me No More
Masqueraders - Do You Love Me Baby
Montclairs - Just Can't Get Away
Otis Leavill - Love Uprising
Porgy & the Monarchs - That Girl
Reparata & the Delrons - Panic
Roy Hamilton - Crackin' Up Over You
Shirley Ellis - Soul Time
Tobi Legend - Time Will Pass You By
Vibrations - Cause You're Mine
Willie Hutch - Lucky to Be Loved By You
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares