VA - VALENTINE'S DAY CLASSICS- 30 GREATEST LOVE SONGS 2022


 VA - VALENTINE'S DAY CLASSICS- 30 GREATEST LOVE SONGS  2022




01. Fish & Chips - Call Me
02. Lesley Gore - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher
03. Touch Of Class - Love Means Everything
04. Mary Wells - If You Really Love Me
05. Kenny Colman - Feel Like Makin' Love
06. Jacqui Hicks - I Say a Little Prayer
07. Gary Puckett - Just the Two of Us
08. theUNION - As (Live)
09. Fish & Chips - La La La (If I Had You)
10. Annebelle - Baby I Love You
11. Sam & Dave - Cupid
12. Lou Christie - My Girl
13. Carla Thomas; Rufus Thomas - Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me
14. Tommy Dougherty - Sweet Nature Woman
15. Bobby Bond - Little Green Apples
16. 101 Strings Orchestra; The Alshire Singers - Top of the World
17. The Vogues - After the Lovin'
18. Gabilou - My Love Song
19. The Ian Rich Orchestra; Zoe Tyler - For Your Eyes Only (From -For Your Eyes Only-)
20. Rachel Morrison - My Heart Will Go On (From -Titanic-)
21. Joanna Eden - The Closest Thing to Crazy
22. Charlie Law - Love Is in the Air
23. Jack Greene - If I Needed You
24. Henson Cargill - Love Will Turn You Around
25. Lynn Anderson - I Love How You Love Me
26. Freddy Weller - Stand by Me
27. 101 Strings Orchestra - Je t'aime... moi non plus
28. Saskia - The Look of Love
29. The Association - Just the Way You Are
30. Savannah Love - Forever My Love

 https://uptobox.com/zvh0722rpsfq

Comentarios

Entradas populares