V.A. - Country Love Songs (FLAC)


 V.A. - Country Love Songs (FLAC)


    Little Texas - My Love
    Travis Tritt - Anymore
    Golden Smog - She Don't Have to See You
    Big & Rich - Lost In This Moment
    Ashley Monroe - If Love Was Fair
    Angela Hacker - If You're Not In It for Love (Nashville Star Season 5)
    Randy Travis - Forever and Ever, Amen
    Carlene Carter - I Once Knew Love
    Willie Nelson - She's Not for You
    Anita Cochran - You with Me
    The Wreckers - Hard to Love You
    Kenny Rogers - What I Did for Love
    Clay Walker - This Time Love (Ed Seay Remix)
    Steve Earle - I Don't Want to Lose You Yet
    Lila Mccann - I Feel for You
    Thrasher & Shiver - She's the Only One
    Jessica Harp - Homemade Love
    John Anderson - I've Got Me a Woman
    Johnny Lee - I'll Have to Say I Love You In a Song
    Tamra Rosanes - No Cure for Love
    Doug Sahm - Faded Love
    Neal McCoy - Please Don't Leave Me Now
    John Michael Montgomery - I Love the Way You Love Me
    Freddy Fender - Pledging My Love
    Vern Gosdin - Woman (Sensuous Woman)
    Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Oh What a Love
    Edwin McCain - Hearts Fall
    Jonathan Edwards - Never Together (But Close Sometimes)
    David Ball - For You
    The Wilkinsons - One Faithful Heart
    Dwight Yoakam - You're the One
    Eddie Rabbitt - Amazing Love (2008 Version)
    Gram Parsons - A Song for You
    Gail Davies - Careless Love
    Lori McKenna - Your Next Lover
    Virve Rosti - Jolene
    Gram Parsons, Emmylou Harris - Love Hurts (feat. Emmylou Harris)

 https://uptobox.com/b3zt87o2qtn2
https://uptobox.com/hzkycgx7ezz2

Comentarios

Entradas populares