V.A-Simplemente_Romântico

V.A.-Simplemente_Romântico


 V.A. - Simplemente Romântico - 2002
Artista/Grupo: V.A.
Album: Simplemente Romântico - 2002
Bits: 160Kbps
Genero/Genre: Pop
Musicas/Track Listings:
 
01. Cherish
Kool & The Gang
02. Just When I Needed You Most
Randy Van Wermer
03. Emotion
Samantha Sang
04. I Want To Know What Love Is
Gloria Gaynor
05. I'll Keep Your Dreams Alive
George Benson & Patti Austin
06. If I Could Feel That Old Feeling Again
Anita Ward
07. Unchained Melody
The Righteous Brothers
08. If You Don't Know me By Now
Harold Melvin
09. Tell It Like It Is
Aaron Neville
10. Sunshine After The Rain
Elkie Brooks
11. Growing Away From Me
Carole King
12. Midnight Train To Georgia
Gladys Knight & The Pips
13. Long Distance
Magna Carta
14. Two Lovers
Mary Wells
15. On The Beach
Chris Farlowe
16. Sleep Comes Easy
Kenny Rogers
17. Fear Not The Sword My Son
Boy George
18. Song For Ireland
Joan Mc Innes

V.A._-_Simplemente_Romântico_-_2002.rar
https://mir.cr/1ORLDZAJ

Comentarios

Entradas populares