VA – The Best Country Album Ever


 VA – The Best Country Album Ever


CD1
01 – Shania Twain – Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
02 – The Mavericks – Dance The Night Away
03 – Dolly Parton – 9 To 5
04 – Johnny Cash – Ring Of Fire
05 – Lynn Anderson – Rose Garden
06 – Roy Orbison – Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)
07 – Roger Miller – King Of The Road
08 – Glen Campbell – Rhinestone Cowboy
09 – Bellamy Brothers – Let Your Love Flow
10 – C W Mccall – Convoy
11 – The Soggy Bottom Boys – I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow
12 – Leroy Van Dyke – Walk On By
13 – Alan Jackson And Jimmy Buffett – It’s Five O’clock Somewhere
14 – Tony Joe White – Polk Salad Annie
15 – Asleep At The Wheel – Lay Down Sally
16 – Tim Mcgraw – I Like It, I Love It
17 – Billy Ray Cyrus – Achy Breaky Heart
18 – The Charlie Daniels Band – The Devil Went Down To Georgia
19 – The Flying Burrito Brothers – Six Days On The Road
20 – Pat Green – Wave On Wave
21 – Kenny Rogers & The First Edition – Ruby, Don’t Take Your Love To Town
22 – Patsy Cline – Walkin’ After Midnight
23 – Jim Reeves – I Love You Because
24 – Nanci Griffith – From A Distance
CD2
01 – Lonestar – Amazed
02 – Lee Ann Womack – I Hope You Dance
03 – Leann Rimes – Blue
04 – Patsy Cline – Crazy
05 – Tammy Wynette – I Don’t Wanna Play House
06 – Don Williams – I Recall A Gypsy Woman
07 – Jerry Jeff Walker – Mr. Bojangles
08 – Kenny Rogers – The Gambler
09 – Mac Davis – It’s Hard To Be Humble
10 – Faron Young – It’s Four In The Morning
11 – Crystal Gayle – Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
12 – Ricky Nelson – Garden Party
13 – Jimmy Buffett – Margaritaville
14 – Billie Jo Spears – Sing Me An Old Fashioned Song
15 – Marvin Rainwater – Whole Lotta Woman
16 – Eddie Rabbitt – I Love A Rainy Night
17 – Joe South- Walk A Mile In My Shoes
18 – The Band – The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
19 – Hank Williams – Hey Good Lookin’
20 – Tennessee Ernie Ford – Sixteen Tons
21 – Jimmy Dean – Big Bad John
22 – Kitty Wells – It Wasn’t God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels
23 – Willie Nelson – Funny How Time Slips Away
24 – Debby Boone – You Light Up My Life

 VA_-_The_Best_Country_Album_Ever.rar
https://mir.cr/4ECZE0SR

Comentarios

Entradas populares