Caterina Valente - With A Song In My Heart (9 Cd Box)


 Caterina Valente - With A Song In My Heart (9 Cd Box)



CD1

    1. Where
    2. La Strada Dell' Amore
    3. Love Is With Me Tonight
    4. Sogno D'Oro
    5. Non E Cosi
    6. When I Go Home (What Will My Father Say)
    7. Don Quixote
    8. The Spell Of Love
    9. Never Will I Marry
    10. With Love
    11. But Now I Know
    12. On The Street Where You Live
    13. Get Me To The Church On Time
    14. I've Grown Accustomed To His Face
    15. I Could Have Danced All Night
    16. Together
    17. La Malagueña
    18. My Hawaiian Melody
    19. Ja, Ja, Ja, Java
    20. With A Song In My Heart
    21. When In Rome
    22. Hey There
    23. I'll Bring You Love
    24. Sittin' In The Sun
    25. Will He Be There?
    26. Love Me - Or Let Me Go
    27. Don't Lose Your Head
    28. Keep Me In Your Heart
    29. Don't Lose Your Head
    30. Will He Be There?

 
    Caterina Valente. With A Song In My Heart

    Тип: Альбом

    1. Theme From Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto

    2. Tonight We Love

    3. My Reverie (instrumental)

    4. My Reverie

    5. Theme From Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto (#2)

    6. Full Moon And Empty Arms

    7. Polonaise # 6 In A-Flat

    8. Till The End Of Time

    9. Polovetzian Dances

    10. Stranger In Paradise

    11. Tchaikovsky's Melody (#3)

    12. The Things I Love

    13. Falling In Love With Love

    14. The Party's Over

    15. Boom

    16. Stella By Starlight

    17. I've Grown Accustomed To His Face

    18. Two Ladies In The Shade Of The Banana Tree

    19. Taboo

    20. Invitation

    21. You Stepped Out Of A Dream

    22. Out Of This World

    23. Serenata

    24. Goody, Goody
    Caterina Valente. With A Song In My Heart

    Тип: Альбом

    1. Nightingale

    2. Pretty Pretty

    3. Corporation (Scat)

    4. It's Delightful To Be Married

    5. The Yellow Mailcoach

    6. Port-Au-Prince

    7. Israeli Lullaby

    8. Look To Me

    9. Maria, My Own

    10. Lovely Vienna At Night

    11. El Bardo

    12. The Changing Of The Guard

    13. Wonderful Wonderful

    14. Tik-A-Tee, Tik-A-Tay

    15. If You Go

    16. Autumn Leaves

    17. Melodie D'Amour

    18. Too Soon

    19. Volare

    20. I Wish You Love

    21. Cancion Del Mar

    22. Why Do You Pass Me By

    23. April In Portugal

    24. If You Love Me

    25. How Wonderful To Know

    26. Scandinavian Folk Song
    Caterina Valente. With A Song In My Heart

    Тип: Альбом

    1. Let's Fall In Love

    2. Love Walked In

    3. There Will Never Be Another You

    4. My Funny Valentine

    5. Old Devil Moon

    6. Come Fly With Me

    7. Never Will I Marry

    8. I Hadn't Anyone Till You

    9. I've Got You Under My Skin

    10. Hindustan

    11. Summertime Love

    12. Cherokee

    13. Make Someone Happy

    14. You're Following Me

    15. More Than Likely

    16. Couci Cousa

    17. Corcovado (Portuguese)

    18. Blue Moon

    19. Falling In Love With Love

    20. Stella By Starlight

    21. To Be A Performer

    22. Yours

    23. Dimelo En Septiembre (Italian)

    24. Whispering
    Caterina Valente. With A Song In My Heart

    Тип: Альбом

    1. I Happen To Like New York

    2. Lullaby Of Broadway

    3. Autumn In New York

    4. Chinatown, My Chinatown

    5. Something's Comin'

    6. New York, New York / Manhattan Serenade

    7. Broadway

    8. Sidewalks Of New York

    9. Take The "A" Train

    10. Oh! Lord I'm On My Way

    11. Love Letters

    12. It Might As Well Be Spring

    13. This Is All I Ask

    14. Ebb Tide

    15. What Now My Love

    16. Somewhere

    17. I Believe

    18. All The Things You Are

    19. Day By Day

    20. The Riddle Song

    21. My Coloring Book
    Caterina Valente. With A Song In My Heart

    Тип: Альбом

    1. Malaguena (Spanisch)

    2. Poinciana

    3. More (English-Italian)

    4. Paloma (Spanish)

    5. El Manicero (Spanish)

    6. What A Difference A Day Made

    7. The Breeze And I

    8. La Golondrina (Spanish)

    9. Amapola (English-Spanish)

    10. Estrellita (Spanish)

    11. Besame Mucho (English-Spanish)

    12. My Shawl

    13. Moon River

    14. Girl From Ipanema (English-Portuguese)

    15. People

    16. My Melancholy Baby

    17. You And I

    18. Deixa (English-Portuguese)

    19. Just One Of Those Things

    20. Estrada Do Sol (Portuguese)

    21. Somewhere Over The Rainbow

    22. Sugar Cane Breeze (Explicacao)

    23. O Ganso (Scat)

    24. Watch What Happens
    Caterina Valente. With A Song In My Heart

    Тип: Альбом

    1. Fascinating Rhythm

    2. We Can Work It Out

    3. You've Got Your Troubles

    4. Music To Watch Girls By

    5. Ol' man river

    6. San Francisco

    7. Blueberry Hill

    8. Don't Sleep In The Subway

    9. C'est Si Bon

    10. Waterloo Sunset

    11. Terrible Feeling

    12. I Dig Rock And Roll Music

    13. Happy Together

    14. Parade Medley: Before The Parade Passes By / A Banda / Samba D'Orphee

    15. Italian Medley: Senza Fine / Anema E Core / Arrivederci Roma / Quando Quando / More

    16. Bacharach Medley: The Look Of Love / I Say A Little Prayer / Trains And Boats And Planes / The Windows Of The World / What The World / Needs Now Is Love

    17. Mother Goosanova Medley: Mulberrybush / Corcovado / The Girl From Ipanema / One Note Samba / Three Blind Mice / Blame It On The Bossa Nova

    18. Falling In Love With Love

    19. Canto De Ossanha (Portuguese)

    20. Spanish Medley: Malaguena (Spanish) / The Breeze And I

    21. Danke Schon (International)
    Caterina Valente. With A Song In My Heart

    Тип: Альбом

    1. At Last

    2. You Go To My Head

    3. Love

    4. Little Hands

    5. How Will I Remember You

    6. As Time Goes By

    7. The Second Time Around

    8. Something Missing

    9. The Look Of Love

    10. How Beautiful Is Night

    11. It Never Was You

    12. Too Soon

    13. Wake Up And Shake Up

    14. Sun On My Face

    15. Ching Ching Ching

    16. Both Sides Now

    17. What Have They Done To My Song, Ma

    18. Bala Como Bala (Scat)

    19. Hula Blue

    20. Flowers Samba

    21. We All Rise Together

    22. Misturada (scat)

    23. The Secret Of Love

    24. Black Litany (Scat)
    Caterina Valente. With A Song In My Heart

    Тип: Альбом

    1. L'amour Defendu (French)

    2. Maria Dolores (Spanish)

    3. That Old Black Magic

    4. The Things I Can't Forget

    5. Like Someone In Love

    6. All Of Me

    7. Adios (Spanish)

    8. When In Rome (Take 1)

    9. When In Rome (Take 2)

    10. When In Rome (Take 3)

    11. Hey There (Take 3)

    12. Hey There (Take 4)

    13. Hey There (Take 5)

    14. Hey There (Take 6)

    15. Hey There (Take 7)

    16. With A Song (Take 1)

    17. With A Song (Take 4)

    18. With A Song (Take 5)

    19. With A Song (Take 6)

    20. With A Song (Take 7)

    21. With A Song (Master From Takes 6 / 7)

    22. Weihnachtsgrusse

    23. White Christmas

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares