VA.-MELODIES DAMOUR VOL 1-4

VA.-MELODIES DAMOUR VOL 1-4

 
VA - MELODIES D'AMOUR VOL. 1

Andre Kostelanetz-Desafinado
Arthur Greenslade-Too much heaven
Bela Sanders-Moon River
Bert Kaempfert-Gray eyes make me blue
Billy Vaughn-The most beautiful girl
Botticelli-Mélodie d'amour
Caravelli-Every little thing she does is magic
Cyril Ornadel-I who have nothing
Cyril Stapleton-And I love you so
Frank Chacksfield-Afternoon delight
Geoff Love-Daniel
Helmut Zacharias-Orfeu negro
James Last-How do I love
Kai Warner-Mexican girl
Kai Winding-More
Maurice Larcange & Roland Shaw-Emmenez-moi
Nelson Riddle-I love how you love me
Paul Mauriat-Ne me quitte pas
Percy Faith-I only have eyes for you
Ray Davies & Button Down Brass-The right one_Girl in the green dress
Ray Hamilton-It hurts to be in love
Ron Goodwin-Wives and lovers
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra-True love
The Mario Panas Sound-Meine Freunde sind die Träume
Waldo de los Rios-Everybody's Talkin'
Werner Muller-Belle of the ball


VA- MELODIES D'AMOUR VOL. 2

Andre Kostelanetz-One day in your life
Bert Kaempfert-Time on my hands
Billy Vaughn-Don't break the heart that loves you
Caravelli-Emotion
Cincinnati Pops Orchestra-My heart will go on
City of Westminster String Band-Can't take my eyes off you-cr
Cryil Stapleton-Somethin' stupid
Franck Pourcel-Isn't she lovely
Frank Chacksfield-The way you look tonight
Helmut Zacharia-The last waltz
James Last-La Playa
Jean _Toots_ Thielemans-You stepped out of a dream
Kurt Edelhagen-A string of pearls
Larry Page-Everyone's gone to the moon
Les Reed-You make me feel brand new
Maurice Larcange & Roland Shaw Orchestra-La bohème
Max Greger-Sempre, sempre
Midnight Mood Orchestra-Hello
Nelson Riddle-Stay
Paul Mauriat-Isadora
Ray Davies & The Buttown Down Brass-The look of love
Ronnie Aldrich-A whiter shade of pale
Sydney Thompson and his Orchestra-Lovely to look at
The Mario Panas Sound-Deine Liebe wird mir fehlen
Waldo de los Rios- Je t'aime moi non plus
Werner Müller-Nights In white satin


VA - MELODIES D'AMOUR VOL. 3

101 Strings-You're nobody till somebody loves you
Andre Kostelanetz-Sweet surrender
Bert Kaempfert-My eyes adored you
Billy Vaughn-I got a name
Botticelli-Tu sais je t'aime
Caravelli-Blue Moon
Cincinnati Pops Orchestra; Erich Kunzel-I believe I can fly
Frank Chacksfield-Secret love
Geoff Love-Candle in the wind
Helmut Zacharias-Love is a many splendored thing
James Last-La vie en rose
Mantovani-Smoke gets in your eyes
Max Greger-Three times a lady
Nelson Riddle-In the arms of love
Nicolas de Angelis-Cuando caliente el sol
Norrie Paramor-He was beautiful
Paul Mauriat-Sayonara
Percy Faith-Baubles, bangles & beads
Peter Nero-The april fools
Ray Conniff-Only you
Ray Davies & Button Down Brass-Girl talk
Ron Goodwin-I say a little prayer
Ronnie Aldrich-I'm stone in love with you
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra-Unchained melody
Werner Müller-Twilight time


VA - MELODIES D'AMOUR VOL. 4

101 Strings-Ode to Billy Joe
Andre Kostelanetz-The twelfth of never
Anthony Ventura-I'd love you to want me
Bert Kaempfert-Kiss her once with feeling
Billy Vaughn-Can't help falling in love
Botticelli-Could it be magic
Caravelli-A new day has come
City of Westminster String Band-Good morning starshine
Cliff Carpenter-Ein Herz für Kinder
Frank Chacksfield-Hopelessly devoted to you
Horst Wende-Love letters in the sand
James Last-You've lost that lovin' feeling
John Morgan Orchestra-Plaisir d'amour
Johnny Pearson & his Orchestra-I honestly love you
Kai Warner-Amor, Amor
Kurt Edelhagen-By the time I get to Phoenix
Late Night-Lowrey-I'll never fall in love again
Lothar Kelvi-Griechischer Wein
Pete Moore-For all we know
Ray Conniff-To my love
Ray Davies & Button Down Brass-The shadow of your smile
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra-Everything I do (I do it for you)
Rudi Bohn-Love Story
The London Symphony Orchestra-Drive
Werner Müller-Forgotten Dreams
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares