Coleccion Traum Melodien CD 1 AL 10


Coleccion Traum Melodien CD 1 AL 10 



Anthony Ventura - Traum Melodien # 1
1.- Je T'aime
2.- Spanish Eyes
3.- My Special Prayer
4.- Spanish Harlem
5.- Massachusetts
6.- Killing me Softly with his song
7.- You've Lost that Lovin' Feelin'
8.- Unchained Melody
9.- A Whiter Shadeof Pale
10.- One Way Wind
11.- Green, Green Grass of Home
12.- Strangers in the Night
13.- Yesterday
14.- Monday, Monday
15.- Cuando sali de Cuba
16.- Ave Maria no moro

Anthony Ventura - Traum Melodien # 2

1.- San Francisco
2.- Guantanamera
3.- Charly
4.- Crying in the chapel
5.- If I were a carpenter
6.- Maria Elena
7.- If I only had time
8.- Save the last dance for me
9.- Lara's Theme
10.- Song sung blue
11.- If you could read my mind
12.- Smoke gets in your eyes
13.- Blowin' in the wind
14.- Hey Jude
15.- Greensleeves
16.- Love me tender

Anthony Ventura - Traum Melodien # 3

1.- Vaya con Dios
2.- House of the rising sun
3.- Are you lonesometonight
4.- I wanna go home (Detroit City)
5.- Island in the sun
6.- Red roses for a blue lady
7.- Love letters in the sand
8.- Jill's theme (spiel mir das lied vom tod)
9.- I can't stop loving you
10.- Don't tell me why
11.- I almost lost my mind
12.- Soleado
13.- My happiness
14.- Only You
15.- Tennessee Waltz - Amazing Grace

Anthony Ventura - Traum Melodien # 4

1.- When a man loves a woman
2.- Tu te vas
3.- I'd love you to want me
4.- In the ghetto
5.- Let it be
6.- The Green leaves of summer
7.- Adios amigo
8.- Imagine
9.- Salling
10.- The mouth organ boy (El chico de la armonica)
11.- Inch' Allah
12.- Kisses and tears
13.- Georgia on my mind
14.- Release me
15.- Banks ofthe Ohio
16.- Dolannes Melodie

Anthony Ventura. Traum Melodien # 5

1.- Goodbye my love, goodbye (Adios mi amor, adios)
2.- Griechischer Wein (Vino Griego)
3.- Moon River - Mississippi
4.- High Noon
5.- Fallin' in love again - The great pretender
6.- Apres toi
7.- Twilight time - Wenn ein schiff voruberfahrt (un canto a Galicia)
8.- Michelle
9.- Che sara - Delilah
10.- Raining in Rome
11.- Morning has broken
12.- The windmills of your mind

Anthony Ventura. Traum Melodien # 6


01_Warm_and_Tender
02_Samba_Pa_Ti_I_Don_t_Believe_In_If_Anymore
03_The_Air_That_I_Breathe
04_Summertime_The_Sun_Ain_t_Gonna_Shine_Anymore
05_Fernando_Don_t_Cry_For_Me_Argentina
06_True_Love_Sentimental_Journey
07_Danny_Boy
08_Blueberry_Hill_Sweet_Caroline
09_Plaisir_d_amour_Chanson_d_amour
10_Bridge_Over_Troubled_Water

Anthony Ventura. Traum Melodien # 7

1.- La mer
2.- Romance andaluza
3.- Johnny Guitar
4.- Living next door to Alice
5.- In the morning of my life
6.- Stranger on the shore
7.- Love is blue
8.- Mull of kintyre
9.- La golondrina
10.- I'll be home
11.- Lucille
12.- Silence is golden
13.- Barcarole
14.- Santa Lucia
15.- Holly holy
16.- Adieu, mon amour
Anthony Ventura. Traum Melodien # 8

01_Speak_Softly_Love_Somewhere_Over_The_Rainbow
02_Malaika_Five_Hundred_Miles
03_Scarborough_Fair
04_Limelight_Elizabeth_Serenade
05_Aranjuez
06_Mama_Leone
07_Mexican_Girl_David_s_Song
08_Yesterday_Once_More_Et_Maintenant
09_Ol_Man_River_Sound_Of_Silence
10_My_Prayer

Anthony Ventura. Traum Melodien #9


Anthony Ventura. Traum Melodien # 10

1.- Ne me quitte pas
2.- Je L'aime a mourir
3.- Les feuilles mortes
4.- J'ai Oublie de vivre (me olvide de vivir)
5.- La maladie d'amour
6.- Amsterdam
7.- Le plat Pays
8.- My way ( a mi manera)
9.- Prendre un enfant
10.- La ballade des gens heureux
11.- Mon vieux
12.- Malheur a celui qui blesse un enfant
13.- Nous - Mille Colombes
14.- Hymne a l'amour



 

Comentarios

Entradas populares