VA - Romantic Easy Listening (2018)


VA - Romantic Easy Listening (2018)  

01. Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You

02. Shirley Bassey - (Where Do I Begin) Love Story

03. Fred Astaire - My Eyes Adored You

04. Vera Lynn - Besame Mucho (Kiss Me)

05. Matt Monro - Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)

06. Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer

07. Johnny Crawford - Moon River

08. Frankie Vaughan - Nevertheless (I'm In Love with You)

09. Ernestine Anderson - Mad About the Boy

10. Jimmy Scott - Unchained Melody

11. Dinah Washington - For All We Know

12. Carmen Mcrae - The Look of Love (Live)

13. Tony Osborne & His Orchestra - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?

14. Bobby Darin - Beyond the Sea

15. Alma Cogan - Love and Marriage

16. Anita Kerr - Spanish Eyes

17. Ben E. King - At Last

18. Eartha Kitt - Easy to Love

19. Mel Tormé - The Lady's In Love with You

20. Sarah Vaughan - And I Love Her

21. Dionne Warwick - Walk On By

22. Ronnie Hilton - Magic Moments

23. The Bluebelles - Groovy Kind of Love

24. Ella Fitzgerald - Just When We're Falling In Love

25. Leo Mathisen - My Baby Just Cares for Me  

 https://uptobox.com/botbe0t4al3h

Comentarios

Entradas populares