VA - Instrumental champions 70-80-90

VA - Instrumental champions 70-80-90
 80


1. ABBA - Dancing queen 
2. ABBA - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (minus) 
3. ABBA - The winner takes it all 
4. Adriano Celentano - Soli 
5. Animals – House of the rising sun 
6. Arabesque - In For A Penny (minus) 
7. Baccara - Yes Sir I Can Boogie (minus) 
8. Bad Boys Blue - You're A Woman 
9. Beach Boys – California Dreaming 
10. Beatles - Imagine 
11. Beatles - Let it be 
12. Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine 
13. Billy Ocean - LoverBoy 
14. Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer 
15. Boney M. - Rasputin (remix) (minus) 
16. C.C. Catch - Back Seat Of Your Cadillac (minus) 
17. C.C. Catch - Soul Survivor (minus) 
18. Demis Roussos - From Souvenirs To Souvenirs 
19. Dschinghis Khan - Dschinghis Khan (minus) 
20. Engelbert Humperdinck -Can'T Take My Eyes Off You 
21. Ennio Morricone – The Good, The Bad And The Ugly 
22. Eruption - One Way Ticket_remix 
23. F.R.David - Words 
24. Five Letters - Crazy man (Part 2 Aliluya)(minus) 
25. Frank Sinatra – My way 
26. Frank Sinatra – Strangers in the night 
27. George Michael – Careless Whisper 
28. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive 
29. Joe Dolan - You'Re Such A Good Looking Woman (minus) 
30. Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up 
31. Laid Back - Sunshine Reggae (remix) 
32. Leonard Cohen - Dance Me To The End Of Love 
33. Lian Ross - Say You'll Never (minus) 
34. Louis Armstrong – What A Wonderful World 
35. Mauro - Bona Sera (minus) 
36. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean 
37. Michael Jackson - Black or white 
38. Michael Jackson & Friends – We are the world 
39. MIX - Disco 80 (minus) 
40. Modern Talking - You re My Heart You re My Soul 
41. Ottawan - D.I.S.C.O. (minus) 
42. Ottawan - Hands up 
43. Qween - Show must go on 
44. Qween - We will rock you 
45. Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman 
46. Sabrina - Boys (minus) 
47. Simon And Garfunkel - El condor pasa 
48. Smokie - Living Next Door To Alice (minus) 
49. Smokie - Needles and pins 
50. Smokie - Oh Carol (minus) 
51. Smokie - Take Good Care Of My Baby (minus) 
52. Smokie - The Classic Hits Medley (minus) 
53. Smokie - What Can I Do (minus) 
54. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Yes Sir I Can Boogie (minus) 
55. Stevie Wonder — I Just Called To Say I Love You 
56. Sting - Every Breath You Take 
57. The Beatles - Hey Jude 
58. Tina Turner - Simply The Best (minus) 
59. Village People - Y.M.C.A. 
60. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You 


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares